Seinen Tough by Saruwatari Tetsuya

ssjasper2003

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

I read the first 25 chapters by ko scans & I tried to look for the raws but I didnt get anything. Guess I gotta buy it by volumes at borders now lol, gotta put my orders in.
 

ssjasper2003

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
299
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

OMG thank you so much.

There arent any translations of the chapters anywhere are they? I feel like a noob lol.
 

Altheman86

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Country
Sweden
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

Are there really 150 chapters out? I
 

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

Are there really 150 chapters out? I´d love to read that.
I started reading this manga because it has a kind of realistic view.
It seems to be good from what I reed.

Keep up the good work
Yes, there are.

But this is already the second series of Tough.
The first series was already 41 volumes...
 

Koyuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

Hmm, I'd like to find this first series you mentioned. Preferably scanlated, but I'll take raws too. Won't understand a d$*& thing, but I can look at the pretty pictures. lol
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

For people who want to see other chapters after 118 th match in the 11th volume, this is a link where you can find raws : http://golgoth41.free.fr/ritual/ .

Until today, there are 179 chapters. For the first serie you've got 42 volumes.
 
Last edited:

Musashi_Keiji

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2006
Messages
127
Reaction score
27
Age
40
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

so then is there any Edited Mangas up to date on this manga or a scan group that is constantly doing this series?

I started reading this by buying a volume of the Viz version, really good manga but Viz is very slow on releasing volumes.
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited:

bong

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 10, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

I am amazed no groups are planning to continue this awesome manga.

It's like MMA.
 

rapdroopy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

i'm happy in france it's will to be published in july
ooooooohhhhhh yyyyyyyeaaaaaaaahhhhhh
 

kazamakj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

It looks great. Thanks for the website referrals.
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

I'm gonna start Editing Koko Tekken-den TOUGH in a couple of months.
 

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

I'm gonna start Editing Koko Tekken-den TOUGH in a couple of months.
Great!
From the start of the original series or the sequel?
 

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 2, 2005
Messages
985
Reaction score
580
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

There's only one series called Koko Tekken-den TOUGH (It's the prequel to "Tough"), and I'll be starting at the beginning.
 

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

There's only one series called Koko Tekken-den TOUGH (It's the prequel to "Tough"), and I'll be starting at the beginning.
I forgot if Tough was the original series or the sequel. I noticed a lot of sites get that wrong as well.
 

Son'O

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2007
Messages
91
Reaction score
54
Age
54
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

This is a link where you can find the first 22 volumes of Koko Tekken-den TOUGH : http://fullanimes.free.fr/animes-scantrads-ddl.php?id_anime=170


For those who like the Saruwatari's work, two links for the 2 nd volume of the new serie of Saruwatari called Kizudarake no Jinsei:

- K.N.J. - Part 1 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/zmih91

- K.N.J. - Part 2 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/ei6u65


3rd volume of Kizudarake no jinsei :

- K.N.J. Part 1 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/985d16

- K.N.J. Part 2 : http://www.sendspace.com/file/8a8o4b

In Tough, son and father finally will clash : http://www.s-manga.net/mens/yj.html
 
Last edited:

kazamakj

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2006
Messages
244
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Brunei
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

Are those scans translated ones Son'O??
 

d3mon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

So how dead is tough Edited Manga?

I got all the scans from KO scan through NeoShweaty's forum.
Now the kinda left me hanging since 2006 :( IT SUCKS ... :(

So any news?
 

a_nevels666

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2007
Messages
65
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: [KO-Scans]Tough

So how dead is tough Edited Manga?

I got all the scans from KO scan through NeoShweaty's forum.
Now the kinda left me hanging since 2006 :( IT SUCKS ... :(

So any news?
See the post by GGpX, it's like 5 posts above yours...

Are those scans translated ones Son'O??
I think they're translated in French.
 
Top