This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Tower of God.
Probably not, considering what he did to Yihwa and Danhwa a few chapters back. I don't think a Ranker would have been able to get away with doing that to a couple of Regulars. Though it wouldn't be the first time that rule was just ignored.this guy is a ranker then?
srs?
The dude knows Levy, so he's probably similar to him at the most. This guy also tried to use a spell on Baam (with the snake), but it failed.this guy is a ranker then?
srs?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Tower of God and Hostages, name a better duo.Of course they have hostages, this is tower of hostages.
Seriously, I cringed so hard. I was hoping a little break would have given SIU some time to think of something more creative than dipping back into this stagnant old well yet again. But really, there just isn't any other means for Regulars to pressure Baam other than to do this. He's just too powerful for them to do anything against in a direct fight, or even an unfair one.Of course they have hostages, this is tower of hostages.
I'd want to see it, so we can verify that he's made an actual leap. Thus far he's just pummeling the same old scrubs that we've always seen. Ho hum.Seems he can trash mid range rankers now
I'd like to see Baam get some of that blood fusion that Yama does. Seems like the easiest means to get around his physical frailty.I could imagine when yama meet bam.
Hm, interesting.
Remember that baam is irregular. He's dont need any blood fusion to became more strong. And if baam wanna get some blood fusion, the blood source must be from irregular too right?I'd like to see Baam get some of that blood fusion that Yama does. Seems like the easiest means to get around his physical frailty.
The dude used a freezing skill, but the thing was burning instead.Hey what was happening to Kun when he was fighting? It seemed he had some heart problems...
Wish he show off his ice skillz soon