Chapter - Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion | Page 11 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Chapter Tower of God Chapter 623 Spoilers & Discussion

Demonspeed

Spider Yokai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
this exactly what bothers me, JH is top 100 but got caught by Kallavan who knows where he stands. then White basically dommed Kallavan. and now that Dumas did a thing to JH when getting the book everyone thinks Dumas is top 300 At least. this shit is messed up. but a lot of people on this forum think Urek aint shit but he is top 5. Conclusion; POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT!
Nah, no one believes that. White didn't really dominate against Kallavan. I am quite sure that Kallavan is stronger even if they are at the same level.

Ignorant

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Dominican Republic
in the case of Urek is a little complicated because
The #4 ranker back then Arie Hon says that Urek is better at fighting than him never said stronger! But this battle took place 34 floors before Urek was a official ranker plus he was the fastest to climb to the top, (obviously only because he just took the floors test not administrator test like the 13 great warriors!)

Now the thing is Arie hon was fighting him with his main weapon? We don’t know that because weaponry affect you rank and he got the strongest weapon in the tower which mean without that weapon he probably weaker than Edhan! thing that Arie hon confirmed in the recent flashback when Edhan kicked him in the butt!

I want to say this again

guys Urek never took administrators test that’s the only reason the climbed faster than others Irregulars!
He is also the head of a groups as big as great family
That’s why he #4 not purely strength he is also running from edhan challenge.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Nah, no one believes that. White didn't really dominate against Kallavan. I am quite sure that Kallavan is stronger even if they are at the same level.
Kallavan was hurt by Baam before the fight
Forcing Kallavan to cut his arm
I would say they were even.

lanternpo

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I wonder what would happen to the sprout in this arc. Would it be destroyed in this fights or would it be absorbed by bam, or maybe just abandoned?

This is a question i had for a long time, but are Traumerei's shinheu even capable of thinking since he controlled them for tens of thousands of years? or is their actual mind sealed and are enslaved by his ability?

Blooming_Lotus

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
This is a question i had for a long time, but are Traumerei's shinheu even capable of thinking since he controlled them for tens of thousands of years? or is their actual mind sealed and are enslaved by his ability?
I don't know about others but kraken surely has a mind of it's own seeing how he was able to figure out the answer of Gustang labyrinth. Not to forget lord cobalt. He ain't is controlled. He even sits above Rei as u can see in the nest.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kallavan was fighting one armed most of the time. White was surprised how much he was holding back when he untied his other arm iirc

CountDookoe

Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
No one believes that he ain't shit, people ignore that a FH stated that he could wipe out an entire family by himself. quote below already making excuses.

in the case of Urek is a little complicated because
The #4 ranker back then Arie Hon says that Urek is better at fighting than him never said stronger! But this battle took place 34 floors before Urek was a official ranker plus he was the fastest to climb to the top, (obviously only because he just took the floors test not administrator test like the 13 great warriors!)

Now the thing is Arie hon was fighting him with his main weapon? We don’t know that because weaponry affect you rank and he got the strongest weapon in the tower which mean without that weapon he probably weaker than Edhan! thing that Arie hon confirmed in the recent flashback when Edhan kicked him in the butt!

I want to say this again

guys Urek never took administrators test that’s the only reason the climbed faster than others Irregulars!
He is also the head of a groups as big as great family
That’s why he #4 not purely strength he is also running from edhan challenge.
i don't remember, sounds plausible since no one does anymore but where was this stated?

Kallavan was hurt by Baam before the fight
Forcing Kallavan to cut his arm
I would say they were even.
that's a good point.

High Rank doesn’t mean strength only
then why is Phantaminium #1?
he has nothing but pure power feat, overpowering Zahard and his entire castle..

O_n_Sly

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
LMFAO S2ch257, Gustang was not including himself!!! And from what we’ve seen btw both PB and LPB family it’s really not that big of a feat to kill a FHs family!

Last edited:

Crimson Ice

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
You guys really YAP when it comes to Urek.

Jacinto Pinto

Reaction score
Country
North Korea
I'm 3 chapters late, but I can't believe SIU made this pitiful murder the foundation for the war and a big chunk of the lore LMAO

I felt like I was reading one of my high school essays from that gigantic escalation of events out of almost nowhere

Blooming_Lotus

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
then why is Phantaminium #1?
he has nothing but pure power feat, overpowering Zahard and his entire castle..
Yeah. This is sth I have always been curious about phanta and enryu ranking. If ranking involves power, influence, weapons and so on, why J is ranked below them? I doubt bureau knows phanta is axis. People will treat them as myth. Being inactive does make your ranking fall asleep seen with Dumas.

big094

Reaction score
Country
Jamaica
I'm 3 chapters late, but I can't believe SIU made this pitiful murder the foundation for the war and a big chunk of the lore LMAO

I felt like I was reading one of my high school essays from that gigantic escalation of events out of almost nowhere
it is pretty disappointing.

we had hints all the way back with the wangwang/yasratcha plotline that traumerei had some form of woman trouble. but to have waited so long to find out this is what has been tormenting him is indeed disappointing. Im sure there's more to know, possibly some zahard shenaningans and V implications but it still as of this moment seems very tepid

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Yeah. This is sth I have always been curious about phanta and enryu ranking. If ranking involves power, influence, weapons and so on, why J is ranked below them? I doubt bureau knows phanta is axis. People will treat them as myth. Being inactive does make your ranking fall asleep seen with Dumas.
I think that is because the feat they do is irrational even maybe zahard cannot do that, so I think that is why they are up there, even they are inactive as long as no people on the tower/zahard can do what they do, they are gonna still up there.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Enryu is a lot easier to decipher. His feat, while solely about power, was that he killed an administrator. A being previously believed to be unkillable, and also something Jahad can't do.

As for Phanta, i bet it's more related to how he managed to kill everyone in the castle and meet Jahad but wasn't killed. Or maybe Zahard himself made him 1st rank

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Enryu is a lot easier to decipher. His feat, while solely about power, was that he killed an administrator. A being previously believed to be unkillable, and also something Jahad can't do.

As for Phanta, i bet it's more related to how he managed to kill everyone in the castle and meet Jahad but wasn't killed. Or maybe Zahard himself made him 1st rank
I more too how phanta killed them is unique, and the how easy phanta killed them all in only maybe one day, the castle maybe filled with the people of zahard that in term power more than kallavan/yas/princess of zahard or equal to kallavan/yas/princess of zahard.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I more too how phanta killed them is unique, and the how easy phanta killed them all in only maybe one day, the castle maybe filled with the people of zahard that in term power more than kallavan/yas/princess of zahard or equal to kallavan/yas/princess of zahard.
I think it's more likely Zahard made his rank 1st. Otherwise the feat of killing all of the castle is by no means greater than murking an administrator. Zahard must have at least an idea of who Phanta is or his power for such a rank

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I think it's more likely Zahard made his rank 1st. Otherwise the feat of killing all of the castle is by no means greater than murking an administrator. Zahard must have at least an idea of who Phanta is or his power for such a rank
That is out of character of zahard who competitive

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well besides that reason i have no idea why Enryu isn't 1st
I think because even that is spectaculer only one admin he killed, if more than one admin he killed, enryu maybe can become 1st or it maybe because phanta abilities beyond comperhenship for tower people/ranking administration office so they think if phata wants to kill more admin than enryu, phata can do that even they are witness what GW/enryu can do.

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I think because even that is spectaculer only one admin he killed, if more than one admin he killed, enryu maybe can become 1st or it maybe because phanta abilities beyond comperhenship for tower people/ranking administration office so they think if phata wants to kill more admin than enryu, phata can do that even they are witness what GW/enryu can do.
dude. Admin were considered immortal in the truest sense. Even if you got every ranker including the irregulars against them the admins would win instantly. Killing one is a feet that shouldn't even be possible to begin with, yet Enryu did. Compare that to killing the entire castle of high rankers. Either Phanta did way more that he deserve the ranking (maybe its because no one knows who he is or what he looks like except Zahard or yuri), or Zahard is the one who put the ranking there for some reason.

Also, If phanta didn't kill yuri, she wouldn't have lived to give Bam black march and the story wouldn't have started. So i'm interested in who he is

Justpassingbypassingby

Reaction score
Country
Germany
dude. Admin were considered immortal in the truest sense. Even if you got every ranker including the irregulars against them the admins would win instantly. Killing one is a feet that shouldn't even be possible to begin with, yet Enryu did. Compare that to killing the entire castle of high rankers. Either Phanta did way more that he deserve the ranking (maybe its because no one knows who he is or what he looks like except Zahard or yuri), or Zahard is the one who put the ranking there for some reason.

Also, If phanta didn't kill yuri, she wouldn't have lived to give Bam black march and the story wouldn't have started. So i'm interested in who he is
Are you agree that phanta can kill admin easily? More than one that enryu killing? Despite what enryu do, phanta can do more than that isn't it? The ranking is ranked by ranking administration office not by zahard, they know enryu feat even after that they still put phanta ranked 1st, if zahard can manipulate it, enryu, phanta, and luslec wouldn't in ranking system because they are threat to his kingdom that enryu called zahard fake king, that phanta give a shame to zahard kingdom by killing his strongest people under him, and luslec as he is follower of V, why would zahard put his threat on ranked system?

lanternpo

Reaction score
Country
Morocco
Are you agree that phanta can kill admin easily? More than one that enryu killing? Despite what enryu do, phanta can do more than that isn't it? The ranking is ranked by ranking administration office not by zahard, they know enryu feat even after that they still put phanta ranked 1st, if zahard can manipulate it, enryu, phanta, and luslec wouldn't in ranking system because they are threat to his kingdom that enryu called zahard fake king, that phanta give a shame to zahard kingdom by killing his strongest people under him, and luslec as he is follower of V, why would zahard put his threat on ranked system?
I’m basing my idea on the fact that, tower residents do not know how strong phanta is except when he killed all jahad’s castle. When you put a feet like that against enryu who killed an administrator, it makes lottle sense for the tower residents to believe that phanta is more powerful.

What we know isn’t what the characters know. How can anyone in the tower believe that enryu is weaker than phanta when he difference is that one killed an immortal being that ruled over shinsoo and the other killed a bunch of HG?