- Joined
- Nov 11, 2018
- Messages
- 186
- Reaction score
- 662
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello people,
I wanted to discuss about Träumerei personnality in this thread and give you my opinion.
The very first time we saw a glimpse of his character, was when the eye odd cobra came to attack the hidden grove, and told them the Lo Po Bia family leader was sad and angry about his son death.
Then, way later, in the recent chapters, during Yasratcha flashback.
There are some clues that could tell about how is Traumerei's mind.
First, just look at his throne and the place he lived for eons : he is completely alone, and never invite people to come to his place, he just communicate through screens. I don't know for you, but I think Traumerei is SAD as fuck about his situation somehow.
He tends to call people "triffles", but it's like he is trying too hard to convince himself that they don't mean anything.
He seems to get frustrated about the leviathan too, we can say he cares about it.
When he ordered the murder of Wangwang, you can tell he doesn't really want to do this, but he can't let it have a pass, because Wangwang is a "traitor" officially.
Kirin said about Yasratcha how foolish it was of that cat to tell about Wangwang betrayal, because he (Kirin) knew Träumerei would get hurt by this.
To conclude, I think Träumerei is actively trying to push back his real emotions for some reason, maybe because, as a leader of a great family, if he did show them, it would be a sign of weakness.
I don't think Traumerei is a really bad person but more acting like a god because of what he represents, even though he has done a ton of bad things.
We can tell he isn't infallible
I wanted to discuss about Träumerei personnality in this thread and give you my opinion.
The very first time we saw a glimpse of his character, was when the eye odd cobra came to attack the hidden grove, and told them the Lo Po Bia family leader was sad and angry about his son death.
Then, way later, in the recent chapters, during Yasratcha flashback.
There are some clues that could tell about how is Traumerei's mind.
First, just look at his throne and the place he lived for eons : he is completely alone, and never invite people to come to his place, he just communicate through screens. I don't know for you, but I think Traumerei is SAD as fuck about his situation somehow.
He tends to call people "triffles", but it's like he is trying too hard to convince himself that they don't mean anything.
He seems to get frustrated about the leviathan too, we can say he cares about it.
When he ordered the murder of Wangwang, you can tell he doesn't really want to do this, but he can't let it have a pass, because Wangwang is a "traitor" officially.
Kirin said about Yasratcha how foolish it was of that cat to tell about Wangwang betrayal, because he (Kirin) knew Träumerei would get hurt by this.
To conclude, I think Träumerei is actively trying to push back his real emotions for some reason, maybe because, as a leader of a great family, if he did show them, it would be a sign of weakness.
I don't think Traumerei is a really bad person but more acting like a god because of what he represents, even though he has done a ton of bad things.
We can tell he isn't infallible