- Joined
- Feb 2, 2014
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hi, I need some help with some of these sentences. I'm not too accurate at my translations.
Here's the link to the chapter, if it helps to check.
Soil Chapter 60
Here's the link to the chapter, if it helps to check.
Soil Chapter 60
88pg1
.........やれ
……...do it
ハ夕迷惑な........
It’s annoying…….
101pg14
[せいぜい頑張んなさい横井君]...と言って.....
….Say…. [at most good luck Yokoi-kun]
102pg15
彼は横井の居場所を知らず
He did not know the whereabouts of Yokoi
その後も接触していないようだよサクラ君
Sakura-kun and I do not seem to contact thereafter
幸福にもなにも判ってはいない
Doesn’t know anything of happiness
馬鹿者のふりをして馬鹿者を全うしたただの鹿者だ
It's deer's just that fulfill the fool by pretending to fool
104pg17
つまりその小さな花弁は彼のささやかな好奇心の現れというわけだ
It appeared was this little petals was his modest of curiosity
.........やれ
……...do it
ハ夕迷惑な........
It’s annoying…….
101pg14
[せいぜい頑張んなさい横井君]...と言って.....
….Say…. [at most good luck Yokoi-kun]
102pg15
彼は横井の居場所を知らず
He did not know the whereabouts of Yokoi
その後も接触していないようだよサクラ君
Sakura-kun and I do not seem to contact thereafter
幸福にもなにも判ってはいない
Doesn’t know anything of happiness
馬鹿者のふりをして馬鹿者を全うしたただの鹿者だ
It's deer's just that fulfill the fool by pretending to fool
104pg17
つまりその小さな花弁は彼のささやかな好奇心の現れというわけだ
It appeared was this little petals was his modest of curiosity