Done Translation Help

energizerbuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So I am almost done with the kimi wa candy bonus story. I'm really new at translating, and have studied Japanese for only 2-3 years.
>.> 私はがんばります!

Anyways I have been zipping through some pages, quite a few accually, until I hit this one. D:

I'd really appericate a more expirenced Translator to help.:tem

Information you might need. His name is Kuroki, her's is Sera. They just met up at a park by coincidence. Before she said his looks were deciving and he was accually kind of cute/kind.

Here's the page and a Kanji I didn't know (they are unrelated):


Here's the whole page if you need it:



本当にありがとう。
 

Meriken

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
そっちでしょ roughly translates to "That's you." You could also change it to a form like "You're the one that ~~~~" depending on what was going on in their conversation before.

重 = Heavy
 

energizerbuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ah that helped so much!!! Thanks!
 
Top