- Joined
- Jun 13, 2009
- Messages
- 120
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm trying to get information about this character:
(in case you are wondering, this is from the Zoids: Generations 'Original Story' artbook)
Thank you for your time.
Considering that the scan I made makes it difficult to see the stroke count on the kanji, I decided to see how well I translate this now that I have a nice new "Kanji Learner's Dictionary". I know I'm probably DEAD wrong on the translations.
There are four sentences...
- A person in hiding tries to make to her to a small village near the outskirts of the boundary, she has been living her life in a ZOIDS since she was little.
- (the 2nd sentence just lost me, and it's not really making any sense to me)... uh, the village chief took her in to raise her in a bright and cheerful environment, but one she would try to figure out where she belonged?
- At a young age, she received a pale blue LIGER-ZERO and she used it actively to patrol a nearby field. (I have NO idea what souga is.)
- Belonging to a tribal family, she had a connection to the person in charge?
Damn, this is hard.
This was my translation... the stuff in parentheses are kanji translated)
- (hide) (person) ta chi no (make) tta (vicinity) (boundary) (small) sa na (village), ka ge ri ni (little) (woman)
- (village) (chief) de a ru ha ku ku ru no mo to de, (element/plain) (straight/fix) sa to (bright/clear) (cheerful/clear) (pleasant) (active/life) sa o (picture) ni (depict) i ta yo u ni ma ssu gu (raise) tta ga, (village) ni ha (same) (world/age) (substitute/generation/change) no (child/noun suffix) (offer) ga i na ka tta ko to mo a ri, (world/age) (question) (know) ra zu ka ra ku ro (stubborn) (solid/firm) sa o (hold) chi (combine/fit) wa se te i ru.
- (very young) i (summit/recieve humbly) ka ra (pale blue) i LIGER-ZERO, SOUGA to (joint) ni (field) o (drive) ke (patrol) ru (life/born/student) (active/life) o (send) tte i ta.
- SOUGA ha (house/family) (tribe/family) no yo u na (connection/barrier/getaway) (person in charge).
(in case you are wondering, this is from the Zoids: Generations 'Original Story' artbook)
Thank you for your time.
Considering that the scan I made makes it difficult to see the stroke count on the kanji, I decided to see how well I translate this now that I have a nice new "Kanji Learner's Dictionary". I know I'm probably DEAD wrong on the translations.
There are four sentences...
- A person in hiding tries to make to her to a small village near the outskirts of the boundary, she has been living her life in a ZOIDS since she was little.
- (the 2nd sentence just lost me, and it's not really making any sense to me)... uh, the village chief took her in to raise her in a bright and cheerful environment, but one she would try to figure out where she belonged?
- At a young age, she received a pale blue LIGER-ZERO and she used it actively to patrol a nearby field. (I have NO idea what souga is.)
- Belonging to a tribal family, she had a connection to the person in charge?
Damn, this is hard.
This was my translation... the stuff in parentheses are kanji translated)
- (hide) (person) ta chi no (make) tta (vicinity) (boundary) (small) sa na (village), ka ge ri ni (little) (woman)
- (village) (chief) de a ru ha ku ku ru no mo to de, (element/plain) (straight/fix) sa to (bright/clear) (cheerful/clear) (pleasant) (active/life) sa o (picture) ni (depict) i ta yo u ni ma ssu gu (raise) tta ga, (village) ni ha (same) (world/age) (substitute/generation/change) no (child/noun suffix) (offer) ga i na ka tta ko to mo a ri, (world/age) (question) (know) ra zu ka ra ku ro (stubborn) (solid/firm) sa o (hold) chi (combine/fit) wa se te i ru.
- (very young) i (summit/recieve humbly) ka ra (pale blue) i LIGER-ZERO, SOUGA to (joint) ni (field) o (drive) ke (patrol) ru (life/born/student) (active/life) o (send) tte i ta.
- SOUGA ha (house/family) (tribe/family) no yo u na (connection/barrier/getaway) (person in charge).
Last edited: