Translator Home

Mr. Prince

MH's Best Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
1,121
Reaction score
2,259
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Hello there.

I've currently noticed occasional problems when loading several translator pages, including my very own "Translator Home". I'll add two screenshots for further understanding since a picture says more than thousand words. :tem

​
As you can see the preview for the most recent translations does not load properly. When I click on the "Notices" panel when it's like this things turn out like shown in the second screenshot.

Like mentioned before it's not a permanent issue but strangely enough only happens sometimes but other times everything works just fine...

I wonder if other users also face this problem or if that's just the case for me. If I had to guess when it first occured I'd say probably a little 10 days ago or so. (Browser of choice is Firefox 3.6 if that matters)


Thanks in advance!
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
Happens with mine too...but I don't care about it that much. I can just reload the page till it works... ._."

Is it something to do with Firefox? Because I'm using Firefox as well...and I do know that some of these bugs can be because of the browser (since IE got tons of them... ._.")
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
It's as if the javascript didn't load properly in your screenshot. Not sure yet of the reason.
 
Last edited:
Top