Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Ayah said:
Europe would still be at the top of my list of places I want to travel to because next to the U.S., it seems to be next on the opposite side of the globe for me.
Yeah, most Asians wanna go Europe coz it's like the land far far away for us :XD

venicia777 said:
i have visited Egypt
Ahh.. how's egypt? all sand and camel and pyramids? >.<

BlueChild said:
i've been to Belgium, Netherlands, France, Austria, Greece, Poland, Croatia....i think that's it....

backpacking in New Zealand with my best friend :amuse
You sure have been around Europe :darn

and great minds think alike! cept I rather backpack in Aussie. :amuse
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

It seems that almost everybody wants to go Japan.

Here is a question. In all the countries that you guys visited, which one did you guys like the best.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

kadodo said:
It seems that almost everybody wants to go Japan.

Here is a question. In all the countries that you guys visited, which one did you guys like the best.
Well, not me (at least, not now). :D
And since i've only went to Singapore, so i dont have much to say. But, i love how clean Singapore is. :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Well, not me (at least, not now). :D
And since i've only went to Singapore, so i dont have much to say. But, i love how clean Singapore is. :D
that's the 2nd time u said Singapore is clean :p government should give those cleaners a pay rise. :XD

Well, I really love Malaysia's rainforest. nature is so peaceful and cruising the river is fun.. I wish I was back in Pahang, hiking those treacherous forest :amuse

And going to Japan would be nice but it's not like a must go for me.. I can kinda visualize how it looks like so not so curious abt it. ^^
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Well, not me (at least, not now). :D
And since i've only went to Singapore, so i dont have much to say. But, i love how clean Singapore is. :D
I went to singapore last summer and bought this mug as a souveneir that says a bunch of rules like "no chewing gum." and stuff. They're very strict there aren't they. But I agree it's a nice place. :nod

kadodo said:
It seems that almost everybody wants to go Japan.

Here is a question. In all the countries that you guys visited, which one did you guys like the best.
Of course a lot of people here want to go to japan, manga's from japan... :amuse

As for your question, I think the best place I visited was Bali. People were really nice there. Not to metion all the hot australians everywhere. :XD
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

It's true yay70, we like Japan because it gives us manga and it gives us mangahelpers.com,

The best place I think I visited was probably Jamaica. They showed me some of their dances and languages, tasted their food, went to a reggea museum. It was good.
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

oh yea I wanna visit singapore too
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

A lot of people here have been somewhere in south/latin america. I want to go there too someday. :noworry
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Azurel said:
that's the 2nd time u said Singapore is clean :p government should give those cleaners a pay rise. :XD
Well, after seeing mountains of garbage that the flood left all around my town, keeping the city clean has become one of my priority, though it doesnt apply to my messy workdesk. :D

yay70 said:
As for your question, I think the best place I visited was Bali. People were really nice there. Not to metion all the hot australians everywhere. :XD
Yeah, the people in Bali are very nice, even to broke domestic tourist like me. I went there once and lost all of my money, I couldnt even pay for a call home. While i was sitting on the bus terminal, a guy approached me. I thought i was gonna get mugged. But he's a truck driver who happened to be noticing me sitting alone in the terminal. He was gonna deliver some stuff to Jakarta and he offered me a ride, free of charge! He even bought me food, which i insist on paying back and did pay back once i got to my town. :D
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

yay70 said:
I went to singapore last summer and bought this mug as a souveneir that says a bunch of rules like "no chewing gum." and stuff. They're very strict there aren't they. But I agree it's a nice place. :nod
Yeah, we are pretty strict on rules here. But the no chewing gum is just for show really. Chewing gum are not sold here anywhere except pharmacy and those are for smoking addiction. But EVERYONE smuggles chewing gum over from Malaysia, just not in bulk. We can't bring chicken from Malaysia though, the whole bird flu restriction, pretty tight on that.
deathshadow25 said:
oh yea I wanna visit singapore too
yes, do come to sunny rainy and very small singapore :XD
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
He was gonna deliver some stuff to Jakarta and he offered me a ride, free of charge! He even bought me food, which i insist on paying back and did pay back once i got to my town. :D
very nice people indeed :amuse
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Azurel said:
You sure have been around Europe :darn
heh, Austria was a school trip, Poland was Volleyball trainingscamp, Belgium (three times) were international tournaments....and Netherlands, France, Greece and Croatia were holidays ^^
 

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
1,248
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

^_^; Funnily enough, I'd actually like to go on a trip around Australia. I know it's my own country, but it's just something I'd like to do.

And then I'll go to Taiwan perhaps :)
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I think I would like to go to Australia too since a lot of you woul like to or even already went there.

By the way, did any of you go to both Singapore and Switzerland? If yes, which do you think is cleaner?
 

deathshadow25

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
753
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Country
United States
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

I once visited an Island called St. Martin,
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

where's that? :blink
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

Lets see... here I will present a list of countries starting with the one i have spent most of my time in and ending with ones that I have been in for only a few hours (like to make a connection on a plane flight)
Austria
Hungary
America
Switzerland
Slovakia
Germany
Israel
Romania
England
Italy
Luxemburg
France
Slovenia
Bulgaria

Here are some countries I would like to see:
Jamaica, Because My father was born there
Ethiopia, Because my mother was born there
Australia, because I heard a lot of good stuff about it
Japan, because it is arguably one of the most high tech countries out there.
And last but not least, any country with a jungle or tropical rain forest, ...Because it has a Jungle or tropical rain forest.
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

deathshadow25 said:
I once visited an Island called St. Martin,
If I;m not mistaken, I think it;s in the Carribeans near Haiti and Jamaica
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

i lived most of my life, and i am currently living in the Philippines, i lived in the Isle of man for 2 years, and i used to frequent San Francisco & San Jose
 

~Lilium~

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2006
Messages
1,519
Reaction score
8
Gender
Female
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

ooo. level4paperboy. i'm from the philippines too. though i'm currently in the US. :)

kadodo said:
If I;m not mistaken, I think it;s in the Carribeans near Haiti and Jamaica
:oh I thought that was a place in switzerland or something. but the name sounded like it didn't come form switz....
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: What Countries do you know and where else would you like to go?

No, it's not in Switzerland.
did you guys ever get in trouble in the countries that you went?
 
Top