Travel Travel Abroad & Tour Guide

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Manga Helpers Travel & Tour Guide Agency

thx GK ^^ I shall go bug her now :p
 

Reaver Reload

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
259
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Manga Helpers Travel & Tour Guide Agency

Canberra (the Capital) is pretty much a families town, but worth visiting if you want to see the Black Mountain Tower, Parliament house, Lake Burley Griffin & the waterspout, and... stuff.

Sydney has all the typical attractions, the Harbour bridge, Luna park, opera house, centrepoint, shopping, Chinatown & paddy's markets, anime, manga stores, etc, etc...

Perisher is great in the winter season (coming up in 3 months), not Thredbo like all the crappy ads on tv say. It's pure skiiing and snowboarding, but definitely worth the trip if you have some mates to muck around with. Takes about an hour from Canberra, two or more from Sydney.

Bondi is overrated, stick to the North Shore if you want some of the classic Australian surf. Coogee Beach is another top-rated suggestion of mine, and you'll get all the tanned and toned ass and surf and fish & chips that Australia is so famous for. (Both in Sydney.) Coogee is also awesome for dining out at night and you can enjoy leisurely strolls in a relaxed but smart atmosphere.

Melbourne is the best place for friendliness and nightlife - the larger portion of the younger private businesses set up shop in Melbourne so it's one big town with the majority of the age group in the 20's and 30's. Sydney's rival, Melbourne has a better city design but Sydney has the international fame and landmarks.

Go to Uluru at sunset if you can afford the journey to the heart of Australia, it's an incredible sight that turns an impossible shade of red at sunset.

Brisbane is not for the faint hearted due to the heat, but if you're a heat-lover, then it's a worthy visit, Brisbane has quite an interesting lifestyle and something to do is always a stone's throw away. Overrun with insects due to the heat, however, so maybe not for everybody.

<3

- Oh, and visit Taronga Zoo in Sydney or National Zoo & Aquarium in Canberra to see the unique wildlife up close and personal.
 
Last edited:

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Manga Helpers Travel & Tour Guide Agency

^^ ty reaver for all that info. I'm takin it all down in my little notebook. :amuse I think I should really get an Australia Guide Book so I can look up those places u mention. :D
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go and WHY??

Hey guys!
If u have chance to choose between all the COUNTRIES in this world, which COUNTRY that u like to go most? :amuse

Feel free to share it with us! :D

Moderator Notice:
Threads Merged~ Charlie
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Since I study Japanese culture and language it's obvious that I will go there someday.

I'd like to go to the USA as well though but just for a vacation like trip; Japan on the other hand is more likely for longer (about some years maybe)
 

kagerasengan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

japan i guess,after all i've been readin so many manga and anime,lets see their culture for real...
 
Last edited:

-Ren Boy-

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 22, 2009
Messages
2,679
Reaction score
700
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Dominica, and just sun bath loool.
And try to find if there is any family members there lol
 

Reminiscence

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 20, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Japan. Specifically, as an American tourist.

I've gone a few times as the son of Japanese immigrants to the US, but my knowledge of Japan/Japanese isn't good enough to really get the most out of the experience - and also, I went to a relatively rural area, not somewhere like Tokyo. :P And not much manga/anime enjoyment.
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

I also study Japanese and want to go to Japan one day. If it could be for at least an year, I'd be really happy. I could see some countryside and stuff.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

I'm unsure. I want to go to Hungary, but I'll prolly do that this december, and I wanna go to South Africa... but I'll prolly study there... and I prolly wanna go to the States, but I'll prolly gonna go there sometime next year...


The only country I wanna go to that atm is not going to happen would be Japan...

*looking at posts above*

Doh! I'm so mainstream ;(
 

Korash

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Hopping on the bandwagon I'm going to have to say Japan, for several reasons... but mostly because I find their culture interesting, and in all honesty, I have a weakness for Asian girls ;>

But, If I had money for either a trip to Japan or Argentina I would have to chose the latter for familiar reasons... since I have a lot of family there I've never even met =/
 

sindergi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2009
Messages
684
Reaction score
151
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

I really want to go to Norway - especially to the North Cape.
Norway is the only european country which i didnt visited until now.....ok i just pass through a few countries and didnt make a stop but i still count them :D
 

Totinona

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
886
Reaction score
8,968
Country
Fun Forum
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

I would have to say Japan and South-Korea.

Mostly Japan because I haven't been there yet(I haven't been to S-Korea yet either) and well manga, anime and other Japanese pop culture.:p
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Japan, Greece, Italy, and Great Britain for me. Australia even.
 

Magicoreo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Like about everyone, Japan. But I want to go to Korea too, since my relatives live there.
 

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Taiwan and South Korea now. Have had the best experiences with those types of girls. Especially today on the Metro, the most gorgeous Korean girl ever and we hit it off pretty well:hearts
Maybe Hong Kong too.
 

Gecko Moria

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2008
Messages
1,074
Reaction score
288
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

France: It's one of the remaining places of Europe I haven't explored. I hear the food is amazing (I have peculiar taste, and the French have peculiar taste!). Additionally, I imagine the Eiffel Tower is quite spectacular along with the Louvre (Mona Lisa) and Notre Dame.
 

Yuki_Judai

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
216
Reaction score
2
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

Japan and South Korea. Yeah, i wanna go to Japan because i wanna buy many manga ^^. For south korea, i wanna learn about Taekwondo ^^
 

sarganos

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
4
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go??

well thats easy ill go to Japan as ive been wanting to got there seens i remmber myself
 

ikuroi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2006
Messages
478
Reaction score
75
Gender
Male
Country
Antarctica
Re: Which COUNTRY that you LOVE to go and WHY??

It's Brazil (the girls, the girls!!), Jamaica (chill out atmosphere) and the Maldives (divin' n shit).
 
Last edited:
Top