Seinen - Trigun by Nightow Yasuhiro | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Trigun by Nightow Yasuhiro

PUNCHin3110

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Re: Trigun

this series seems like interesting..i'm currently looking 4 a new series...gonna check it out(",)y

JiraiyasGirl83

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

This is a real good series that i never read enough of. Thnx for the upload!

Turtle Pirate

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

oh snap. I didn't even think about looking for Trigun in manga. I just happened to find it on youtube and watched all the episodes which was like 26. Very unfullfilling. It's awesome that there's a Trigun manga. Still can't believe I didn't think there was a Trigun manga...

GGpX

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

oh snap. I didn't even think about looking for Trigun in manga. I just happened to find it on youtube and watched all the episodes which was like 26. Very unfullfilling. It's awesome that there's a Trigun manga. Still can't believe I didn't think there was a Trigun manga...
The Trigun manga is 94093032023x times better than the anime. Well worth your time.

PureSoulKyo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Trigun Maximum Q.

I really dont know where to put this, so I'll ask here.
Hopefully I dont get raped for it!

What chapter did Legato force someone to rip out their own heart?

Akatsuki_DraGoN_

Reaction score
Country
Belgium

What's up with this Trigun Maximum stuff? Can someone explain?
Trigun was initially published under the name "Trigun." However, after Vol. 3, it switched to "Trigun Maximum." So, first start by reading the three volumes of the Trigun series. After you finish reading Trigun Vol. 3, continue reading at Trigun Maximum Vol. 1. Yes, Trigun Maximum is a continuation of the Trigun series, is cannon, and picks up right where Trigun Vol. 3 left off.
Ok, I get this, but what's the link with the animé? I've downloaded the first Trigun Max, and it's one of the episodes of the animé. So isn't there any manga of Trigun after the end of the animé?

ibra87

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Ok, I get this, but what's the link with the animé? I've downloaded the first Trigun Max, and it's one of the episodes of the animé. So isn't there any manga of Trigun after the end of the animé?
Unfortunately, the anime strays completely from the manga storyline in the last 5 episodes, so you won't be able to find any chapters that continue where the anime left off. Also, episode 16 and 17 are kind of different from the manga.