- Joined
- Aug 16, 2009
- Messages
- 867
- Reaction score
- 406
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Tsunade is the 5th Hokage...
One Of The Legendary Sannin
The Greatest Medical Ninja Ever
Direct blood of Senju & Uzumaki
Insanely Strong through Chakra Control...
HER STATS
Ninjutsu-5
Genjutsu-3.5
Taijutsu-5
Intelligence-5
Strength-5
Speed-3.5
Stamina-4
Handseals-4
Overall-35 (One Of The Highest In The Books)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now my question to all of you is...
When will Tsunade get to showcase her true abilities
She has shown impressiveness so far at every turn...
In the ninja war I believe it is obvious she will die, but I hope it happens in a style the brands her the badass in the eyes of the readers... She is one of my favorite characters but if she doesn't die, Kishimoto will not show her true abilities and you can quote me on that... She'll be reduced to a mere cheerleader if she survives the war...
This may be asking much... but I want her to take a the show for a few chapters in a fight against Madara... Of course she will lose, but I want her stats to speak, I want her to find a weakness that we haven't seen yet... maybe some Uzu-Clan Fuinjutsu... Force Madara into a corner in the fight... and cement herself in the hall of fame for ever...
One Of The Legendary Sannin
The Greatest Medical Ninja Ever
Direct blood of Senju & Uzumaki
Insanely Strong through Chakra Control...
HER STATS
Ninjutsu-5
Genjutsu-3.5
Taijutsu-5
Intelligence-5
Strength-5
Speed-3.5
Stamina-4
Handseals-4
Overall-35 (One Of The Highest In The Books)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now my question to all of you is...
When will Tsunade get to showcase her true abilities
She has shown impressiveness so far at every turn...
In the ninja war I believe it is obvious she will die, but I hope it happens in a style the brands her the badass in the eyes of the readers... She is one of my favorite characters but if she doesn't die, Kishimoto will not show her true abilities and you can quote me on that... She'll be reduced to a mere cheerleader if she survives the war...
This may be asking much... but I want her to take a the show for a few chapters in a fight against Madara... Of course she will lose, but I want her stats to speak, I want her to find a weakness that we haven't seen yet... maybe some Uzu-Clan Fuinjutsu... Force Madara into a corner in the fight... and cement herself in the hall of fame for ever...