Tubeyo's Gallery

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Even colored fanart... wow, congratulations again.

New panel, DD's "The new sage" colored by me

 
Last edited:

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
That's is awesome Tubeyo, and it turned out a lot better than I expected. You've really gotten good over the past year. Of course don't let my comment make you think that you can't improve even more, because you can. Well, like I said in the Naruto art section, I admire the fact that you were brave enough to change the colors of Naruto's clothes. I do like Kishimoto's original colors, but seeing something different is a nice change of pace. It also seems like a lot of fans wanted Naruto's cape to be white, so I'm sure a lot people will like your new coloring when they see the color changes you made. Well, it was good to see something new again from you Tubeyo. Keep up the good work, and stay creative.
 

- aMt -

Artist
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,093
Reaction score
517
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
ypu really have a nice gallery.. :clap

i loves you last work :D
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
That's is awesome Tubeyo, and it turned out a lot better than I expected. You've really gotten good over the past year. Of course don't let my comment make you think that you can't improve even more, because you can. Well, like I said in the Naruto art section, I admire the fact that you were brave enough to change the colors of Naruto's clothes. I do like Kishimoto's original colors, but seeing something different is a nice change of pace. It also seems like a lot of fans wanted Naruto's cape to be white, so I'm sure a lot people will like your new coloring when they see the color changes you made. Well, it was good to see something new again from you Tubeyo. Keep up the good work, and stay creative.
Thank you Jaime, I'll always try to improve. It's always a pleasure for me to read your comment, and I'm happy that you like my works.

Thank you kun_amt :amuse
 

Fitrojoke

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
tubeyo complimentoni al tuo operato grazie al quale alzi la media dei pochi e bravissimi artisti italiani che bazzicano su MH..
Poi mi interesserebbe sapere se hai un tuo foro o un tuo sito attendo tue notizie ancora complimenti e grazie xD !!!
 

Cipo

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2008
Messages
278
Reaction score
440
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
OMG tubeyo your last work is fuckin' awesome :o
Wainting for another works. Do your best, mate :)
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
tubeyo complimentoni al tuo operato grazie al quale alzi la media dei pochi e bravissimi artisti italiani che bazzicano su MH..
Poi mi interesserebbe sapere se hai un tuo foro o un tuo sito attendo tue notizie ancora complimenti e grazie xD !!!
Grazie Fitrojoke, mi fa piacere che ti piacciano le mie colorazioni :amuse, e no non ho un mio foro, o un mio sito, mi limito a frequentarne giusto un paio.

OMG tubeyo your last work is fuckin' awesome :o
Wainting for another works. Do your best, mate :)
Thank you Cipo you're really nice and I'm happy that you like my latest panel, I hope to do something new soon and that you'll like it as well. Grazie :D
 

Giilshark

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
1,292
Reaction score
281
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Her paintings are very good!
You have a great standard of paintings ...
His linearts also are great!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thank you Gil, glad that you like my stuff :amuse, I really like your works too.
 

Mr. T

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The Naruto-Sennin pic at the beginning is incredible.
 

CountDown

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Your abilities are really impressive ò_ò
Even better than official pics lol
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thank you Mr. T, glad that you like it :amuse

Grazie mille Countdown, troppo buono. Vedo che è il tuo primo post da quando ti sei iscritto, grazie per aver fatto il tuo debutto nella mia modesta gallery :)
 

blitzgks

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Vietnam
Really cool man, awesome coloring.
 

iMadara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 26, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Angola
- Amazingly well done. You got what it takes to be a pro.

- Keep it up.
 

polaris

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
323
Reaction score
269
Gender
Male
Country
Cyprus
cool gallery tubeyo, you're an amazing artist!!
 

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks all guys, I'm pleased :amuse

Nothing new this time. All I've to say is that I've finally put my stuff in DA, go and check if you want :amuse. Next I'll do some customizations.

link: http://tubeyo.deviantart.com/
 
Last edited:

Sherlock2008

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2008
Messages
434
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
China
hah~almighty~

both lineart and coloring~
 

Jaime F.

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2007
Messages
2,227
Reaction score
166
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Just wanted to let you know, that I like your new sig image Tubeyo. That, and I wanted to encourage you, to color something from 1 of the more recent Naruto chapters. Well, I know that you're probably occupied with work, or school, but it's been a while since I've seen a new coloring from you. Basically, I want to encourage you to color something new, to keep your skills sharp, and to keep improving. Well, I hope I'll be seeing you in the art section soon, that, and I hope everything alright with you.
 
Last edited:

tubeyo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
348
Reaction score
396
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot Sherlock :amuse

Just wanted to let you know, that I like your new sig image Tubeyo. That, and I wanted to encourage you, to color something from 1 of the more recent Naruto chapters. Well, I know that you're probably occupied with work, or school, but it's been a while since I've seen a new coloring from you. Basically, I want to encourage you to color something new, to keep your skills sharp, and to keep improving. Well, I hope I'll be seeing you in the art section soon, that, and I hope everything alright with you.
Thanks a bunch Jaime. Yeah you're right I'm kinda busy with university exams and other stuff, so I don't have time for coloring, but I really want to make something new soon, hopefully something from the next chapter. And yes everything alright, hope it's the same with you. See you soon in the art section.


update

 
Last edited:

VASSiLi

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2007
Messages
2,479
Reaction score
4,011
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Complimenti! Innanzitutto mi scuso per essermi dimenticato di commentare questa gallery! Non c'è che dire, i tuoi lavori mi piacciono un sacco, e se devo essere sincero, ti ritengo uno dei migliori colorize Italiani, senza dubbio. Continua così ;)
 
Top