Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Having an opinion = enthusiast?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Just a car nerd then?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Just a normal Murican with some car knowledge?

What car (brand) did you get when you turned 16?
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Porsche Spyder 918
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell


 
Last edited by a moderator:

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Gary's posts being shorter every time Faust posts. What a coincidence!
 

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
5,762
Reaction score
1,701
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
Wait until a certain german mod comes to this thread :kappa

---------- Post added May 11, 2015 at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was May 10, 2015 at 03:48 AM ----------

Gar I bought BL 2 what's the best class?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've only played Assassin and a bit of Psycho, so I'm not really sure.
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

 
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Excuse me while I throw up
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
 
Last edited by a moderator:

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Last edited by a moderator:

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
FU was just dling new patch.
Hehe, get pre-patch'd

---------- Post added at 01:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 AM ----------

I'm only lvl 76......I figure I have 2-3 weeks to get to 100. I started to slow down and actually quest through Northrend since I barely did it the first two times around, due to Normal and Heroic dungeons.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
oh boy zul Drak, well you do fancy those trolls so i guess you will enjoy it
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
oh boy zul Drak, well you do fancy those trolls so i guess you will enjoy it
I've only gone through the Ebon Blade quest hub, which was cool. I've not been there long really.
 
Top