Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Fine,I'll let you visit this thread.

So you played from Europe? Ping to which region? If you were in Europe and played in EU the ping shouldn't be terrible or do you mean that you were in Australia and played in EU?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Fine,I'll let you visit this thread.

So you played from Europe? Ping to which region? If you were in Europe and played in EU the ping shouldn't be terrible or do you mean that you were in Australia and played in EU?
I was in Europe trying to play on Australian servers a few times. When it's Australia > Europe the ping isn't too bad. Switch them around? not so good :nah
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Not weird.The routing of ISPs of Europe and Australia could differ.So it's to be expected.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
It's been updating and now it's happening slowly.Way too slow =.=''

It was fine for the first 1.3GB,I was getting a good 1mbps download speed,Now it's happening too slow
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Just played a game and my ping looks ok.Around 200ms.Not great but playable.Played Yorick.Is he OP now? It sure felt like it.I killed a almost full health Garen while being at half health myself.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I mean, was it against bots or what? I think Yorick isn't as toxic as he used to be, but he might have more well-defined strong points now.
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
I mean, was it against bots or what? I think Yorick isn't as toxic as he used to be, but he might have more well-defined strong points now.
No.It was against some dude/dudette.They had used Garen's ult when I lost only a small portion of my health for some reason,which is why I dared to fight him while he was at full health and I was at half.In a way,you can say bots play better than that guy :lmao

The next game I played Yorick again and went 15-2-11.That game was a stomp though,it was 42-10.They were all so bad that I could solo a Kog'Maw and Xin Zhao.Unfortunatley had to use both summoner skills (Heal and Flash) to do that and survive.I built Tri Force and Sun Cape and I already do insane amount of damage with just Tri Force.His damage output would be terrifying if someone builds a lot of AD on him.
> 200 ping is a ok

jesus
Well,it is playable.As xi0 says you can get used to it.If it was something like 300-400ms I wouldn't be saying it's ok :lmao
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,539
Reaction score
21,808
Gender
Female
Country
China
I honestly don't see how you can get used to that
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I mean, as long as the delay isn't too noticeable I can see myself tolerating it
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
What's your Username Panda? I don't remember if I played with you.You can PM me if you don't want to say it out in the open.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
bitch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
HEY
 

Knight of Stalwart Heart

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
1,267
Reaction score
1,332
Country
Akatsuki
Who are you? Why do you call xi0 a bitch? Are you delusional enough to believe that xi0 is a female dog? :?bunny I mean do you really believe that female dogs can think of well constructed scentences and use a computer to convey their thoughts to the humans on the internet? Are you stupid?

Before someone gets triggered I don't necessarily mean only female dogs.It applies to male dogs as well.My point being,no one other than humans have the capability to do that.Well,maybe except some unknown extraterrestrial alien life,if it exists that is.
 
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Gary when did you get a pet?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Woah that one went right over your head didn't it
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
It was more of a tease to this guy who's cuddling your feet lol
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
HI BITCH
 
Top