Gary....i dont play alot of games.
Matter of fact....none xD
Probably wont be any good at OW so not even fretting that.
What do you suggest i get....not necessarily bare minimum.
But all league ask for is an I3 or better or an AMD A6 or better with atleast 4GB.
I imagine if i get one with atleast 250GB HDD im good?
Gary....i dont play alot of games.
Matter of fact....none xD
Probably wont be any good at OW so not even fretting that.
What do you suggest i get....not necessarily bare minimum.
But all league ask for is an I3 or better or an AMD A6 or better with atleast 4GB.
I imagine if i get one with atleast 250GB HDD im good?
I'm getting mixed messages though. You were posting about how you were tired of being left out or whatever. There's not a huge contingency of FFers playing LoL on a regular basis, so I thought you wanted to broaden your horizons or something.
I mean sure, as long as it isn't a Chromebook, a 10 year old potato will probably be able to run LoL (how well, I can't really say).
Sorry,i thought you knew thats what i was wanting to play in the beginning.
Thnx.....but you are right to a point.
I did want to play with everybody on OW...but if it cost $500 to do so.
Think i will just stick to league level games
Sorry,i thought you knew thats what i was wanting to play in the beginning.
Thnx.....but you are right to a point.
I did want to play with everybody on OW...but if it cost $500 to do so.
Think i will just stick to league level games
Not for nothing, but that seems like a decent mid-range deal. Has the same GPU that @Farfalla has, I think. I mean, in any case, it's worth saving up if possible to invest in something a bit more powerful.
Hmm, not really sure how I feel about that one, but Flacco was probably done after this next season anyways, too much cap hit with too little production, plus he gets the last bit of guaranteed money this year as well so they'll be free to release him. I just hope the team can build around Jackson better than they did around Flacco AFTER he won the fucking Super Bowl... When it's all said and done, I'd probably be bitter over that if I was him.
I stopped getting worked up by the show in season 4/5, so I don't give a shit really. The real story will be in the books. There are other shows to watch, if that's what you're getting at. Honestly, I'm even more excited by Fire & Blood Volume I, than I am the show. I still enjoy the show (some parts MUCH more than others), but they sort of screwed the pooch in adapting it properly long ago. Even though the show has mostly surpassed all existing book story, I still don't see how it could be properly resolved in 6 episodes, even if you treat the show like it's own entity. So I'm not expecting it to be very satisfying...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also, fuck the wait for the show, us book readers have been waiting for Winds of Winter for 7 years
There is a lot of good things in Jacksons favor.
Especially once he puts on some more size....strong arm and decent passer.
Rush for more yards then the 1st RB pick
There is a lot of good things in Jacksons favor.
Especially once he puts on some more size....strong arm and decent passer.
Rush for more yards then the 1st RB pick
Sure, but how many years are we going to pay him to warm a seat? We have RGIII on the roster too. And yeah, he has the physical aspects, but I still see him as a project, and you don't draft projects in the first round.
Sure, but how many years are we going to pay him to warm a seat? We have RGIII on the roster too. And yeah, he has the physical aspects, but I still see him as a project, and you don't draft projects in the first round.
I think somebody has some new look in mind for you guys....imo.
Only answer i can think of why you guys are shifting attention to these athletics instead of drop back passer.
How about Cleveland passing on Donald....wtf
I think somebody has some new look in mind for you guys....imo.
Only answer i can think of why you guys are shifting attention to these athletics instead of drop back passer.
How about Cleveland passing on Donald....wtf
I think they were just high on Jackson and saw an opportunity to move up to get him. I doubt anyone picks a position like QB with scheme in mind. Plus, the athletic shit just doesn't work out anyways, idiots like Newton always getting hurt.
Idk man...D's are getting smaller but faster.
Dual threat is a cure for these speedy edge rushers.
Even Pats seen that their massive OL cant keep up with those kind of guys for a whole game.
Garrapilo or wtv was/is kinda dual threat.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also that kid they picked up from UF...Jacoby something,idk xD
Idk man...D's are getting smaller but faster.
Dual threat is a cure for these speedy edge rushers.
Even Pats seen that their massive OL cant keep up with those kind of guys for a whole game.
Garrapilo or wtv was/is kinda dual threat.
Yeah but that's not the same as drawing up plays for that in mind. There's a bunch of guys who can tuck and run, but that doesn't mean these offenses run the option or line up in the full house formation or some shit.
Plus, they put skirts on QBs these days, the only guys getting worked are people like Newton or Wilson, because they don't give themselves up when they pass the line of scrimmage.
I wasn't comparing them like that, just that I don't see the speedy thing being as important as you do... but what do I know, I don't really watch NCAA to see the trends. But I do know that this option shit never worked in the pros.