- Joined
- Mar 22, 2012
- Messages
- 5,762
- Reaction score
- 1,701
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
how do you know?Because there's seemingly no point to your question

how do you know?Because there's seemingly no point to your question

wow, hey...it's going, you?how's it going man?
haha pretty good man, been a while since i'd been on MH after losing interest in manga/anime. just thought i'd check it out though. good to see there are still familiar 'faces' around. all the best!wow, hey...it's going, you?

Why would you say this to me? Why...?gary lets level gnomes.![]()
you are my only buddyWhy would you say this to me? Why...?
We could also try dwarfs if thats strikes your fancy more 
Now you're just fucking with me...you are my only buddyWe could also try dwarfs if thats strikes your fancy more
![]()

I did that out of curiosity on my EU account. At least their animations are cool. I like Alliance more than Horde, but I don't understand why anyone would want to roll ad dwarf or gnome, unless it was for pvp reasons. It's even worse with Goblins.we can roll pandas too![]()
Why does it have to be pandas...okie pandas it is
Then why would you want to roll a panda or a gnome...Well I want a hpally