Turn me on to phantoms | Page 88 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism

• Total voters

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Dude, I have so many games to play.... it's insane
Oh, and what are those? I don't really play much of multiplayer games these days, but I played some indie titles and they impressed me. Been waiting for a good CRPG for PC again, but eh I'm sad the developer of DOS is going to release an X-COMesque game instead. What a bummer.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Oh, and what are those? I don't really play much of multiplayer games these days, but I played some indie titles and they impressed me. Been waiting for a good CRPG for PC again, but eh I'm sad the developer of DOS is going to release an X-COMesque game instead. What a bummer.
DOS?

Well, these monkeys got me back playing League again. But otherwise I've been playing Borderlands GOTY Enhanced, Mordhau, and Grim Dawn lately.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
DOS?

Well, these monkeys got me back playing League again. But otherwise I've been playing Borderlands GOTY Enhanced, Mordhau, and Grim Dawn lately.
Divinity Original Sin. Probably one of the best CRPG in recent memories.

Well, not really surprised by the fact that you are still playing League, tbh. Grim Dawn looks interesting. Might want to check it out later.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Divinity Original Sin. Probably one of the best CRPG in recent memories.

Well, not really surprised by the fact that you are still playing League, tbh. Grim Dawn looks interesting. Might want to check it out later.
Project Gustav? I haven't seen anything saying what kind of game it is.

I didn't really play much for a looong time until a month ago or so. I like the setting and the soundtrack. Not exactly sure about the rest yet. Kind of like Diablo meets a Lovecraftian Fallout.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Project Gustav? I haven't seen anything saying what kind of game it is.

I didn't really play much for a looong time until a month ago or so. I like the setting and the soundtrack. Not exactly sure about the rest yet. Kind of like Diablo meets a Lovecraftian Fallout.
Nah, it's already have a definite name. 'Fallen Heroes', IIRC.

So why did you even bother? Thought it's like a Warcraft game for many people. People are just casually logging in whenever they just want to play. Yeah, Grim Dawn looks like a good CRPG, that's why I am interested.

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Nah, it's already have a definite name. 'Fallen Heroes', IIRC.

So why did you even bother? Thought it's like a Warcraft game for many people. People are just casually logging in whenever they just want to play. Yeah, Grim Dawn looks like a good CRPG, that's why I am interested.
That's not by Larian though, it's a game using DOS2's engine but made by another developer. Project Gustav is Larian's next mainline game.

Most of my friends play it, so it's a game we can all come back to. Overwatch sort of fills that niche as well. Looking forward to WoW Classic in August since current WoW is pretty terrible.

Grim Dawn isn't a CRPG, it's an ARPG. Sort of flirts with the depth of PoE, but not quite. Is more story-oriented. It's made with the same engine Titanquest used IIRC. I just like the feel of it overall, but I got it dirt cheap so wtv.

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
That's not by Larian though, it's a game using DOS2's engine but made by another developer. Project Gustav is Larian's next mainline game.

Most of my friends play it, so it's a game we can all come back to. Overwatch sort of fills that niche as well. Looking forward to WoW Classic in August since current WoW is pretty terrible.

Grim Dawn isn't a CRPG, it's an ARPG. Sort of flirts with the depth of PoE, but not quite. Is more story-oriented. It's made with the same engine Titanquest used IIRC. I just like the feel of it overall, but I got it dirt cheap so wtv.
Oh good to know. Was disappointed that, unlike Pillars of Eternity, Larian wasn't too keen about developing DLCs for DOS2. Well if that's true, then DOS 3 is going to be released in 2021. A man can hope.

I see. Well I haven't been playing multiplayer games in a while now, considering that a huge percentage of my IRL friends don't really play multiplayer games or only crazy about LoL-ish mobile game knockoff. Which I have zero interest in playing.

Nice. I have been thinking about getting the 'new' Pathologic as well but eh don't think I am going to have enough time to decipher the notoriously convoluted storyline ever again.

Also xi0 is best debater now? LUL :4head

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
I see. Well I haven't been playing multiplayer games in a while now, considering that a huge percentage of my IRL friends don't really play multiplayer games or only crazy about LoL-ish mobile game knockoff. Which I have zero interest in playing.

Nice. I have been thinking about getting the 'new' Pathologic as well but eh don't think I am going to have enough time to decipher the notoriously convoluted storyline ever again.

Also xi0 is best debater now?
LUL
:4head
You know, you used to be in the group that played LoL...

I have a coupon for it and it looks interesting. Controversy is hilarious too, since people complain about it being too hard so they're adding a difficulty slider or some shit.... :lmao

Now? Try 2 years ago 😐

Doraku

Repenting Smut Peddler
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
You know, you used to be in the group that played LoL...

I have a coupon for it and it looks interesting. Controversy is hilarious too, since people complain about it being too hard so they're adding a difficulty slider or some shit.... :lmao
Not saying I have never played multiplayer games or LoL but I simply don't have both time and stable internet connection to play multiplayer games now :edu

Yeah, well I don't think the game is 'difficult' the way From Software games are difficult, but I would like to believe that the story is being written by someone who's on acid.

Kiki

Ring Your Bell (In The Silence)
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Jupiter is at opposition this year (the peak is this month). I can also see Saturn.

Do you have a telescope?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Maybe, but I can't say I use it for observing space

Kiki

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
then for what 🤔

Kiki

Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
no :pout would you give me one

but saving to buy the cheapest one is considered

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
How are you seeing Saturn then? Naked eye? Binoculars?

xi0

あの術
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Does Kiki seem like the doujutsu type?