Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
Let me in on the botanic class for trivia.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
:awe
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Oh boy...

I keep on forgetting about this poll as well. Who made it?
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Even then, too many specifies lol. I always liked orchids though.
hv u seen the black orchids!!!!!!!!!!!! whats your thoughts on them????

I would think you plant them next to something they can grow on.
hmmmm..... the ground is near the fence.. and the wall that I want them to grow on is far... still not sure if I should choose fence. if say I grow them in a planter, how big of a planter do I need? upper part of vines can grow widespread but how about their roots?

Oh boy...

I keep on forgetting about this poll as well. Who made it?
even reds cant see? 🤔
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
hv u seen the black orchids!!!!!!!!!!!! whats your thoughts on them????
Kind of off-putting in a way. Interesting though.

hmmmm..... the ground is near the fence.. and the wall that I want them to grow on is far... still not sure if I should choose fence. if say I grow them in a planter, how big of a planter do I need? upper part of vines can grow widespread but how about their roots?
The issue with vine roots is that they are very hardy and can spread underground and surface elsewhere. Vines grown in a planter would need to be up against something or be situated with a trellis of some sort, otherwise they'll be unruly and grow all over the place.

even reds cant see? 🤔
Maybe but it might be back too far
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
I am almost certain that I am missing a reference here.
Not really, I had nothing in mind.
But if we push for it, I'm sure we can fabricate one.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
More about the limitations to logs I think. Can probably be changed but not much reason for it.
Wasn't expecting every ancient thing to be backlogged, anyways. That would make no sense.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I saw two seedlings in my forget me not planter. Yay
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Found two more seedlings yaaay

If only all species were as easy as forget me not :emobirb
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
With a title like this you must be simpin'.

I would know :edumacated
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,984
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
this title.. is it bleach ED reference?
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,634
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
this title.. is it bleach ED reference?
No, it is from Vinland Saga 2nd OP.
I don't know if it's a direct reference to anything, though.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,234
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
With a title like this you must be simpin'.

I would know :edumacated
Was a female mentioned? I know you have them on the brain but cmon...

That thread title isn't very stoic of you.
You don't know stoicism then :twitch
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

No, it is from Vinland Saga 2nd OP.
I don't know if it's a direct reference to anything, though.
wow... look at this guy
 
Top