Turn me on to phantoms

Stoicism


  • Total voters
    23

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,805
Gender
Female
Country
China
nearest by one is in london seemingly
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

you shelve the same old boring chicken burger on the daily microQP, I don't want to hear that from you 😭
i have a rich and varied diet 😤
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,805
Gender
Female
Country
China
i dont have different side and drink with the burger tho, i have standard order 😤
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
@xi0 Do you live in Santa Fe, New Mexico, with the lovely Parris?
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell

xi0, Have you ever sing your way out of a situation?
 

Degojaru

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
114
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Tysm @xi0 and sry for bothering :crying
Such a bad timing for it to happens, I said Sam is a clownfish and I got instablocked
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Tysm @xi0 and sry for bothering :crying
Such a bad timing for it to happens, I said Sam is a clownfish and I got instablocked
it's not a bother, it's not supposed to happen. We have to risk this kind of thing or the sections would be swarming with spam, unfortunately

this happens

please keep posting everywhere until it says 10 messages alright
Kinda outdated info, there's no reasonably low postcount to reach now iirc

leftovers... might be about enough time since it ended to rewatch
True, I rediscovered it on youtube recently. Unfortunately I'm a bit behind on Lindelof's recent work. Missed out on Mrs. Davis but heard it was great, and Lanterns is getting crazy hype recently too. Not sure I care about comic shit atp tho
 

Faust

Artist
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
5,129
Reaction score
20,253
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
xi0, do you think the Dodgers' gonna 3-peat?

How are the Orioles?
 
Top