- Joined
- Sep 12, 2010
- Messages
- 7
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
So i guess some of have heard about the nintendo ds rpg game by square enix called The world ends with you,for those who don´t Its about these group of people that have died in some way and landed in the reapers game where no one can see them or hear them and they have to complete missions from high ranked deuchebags called the reapers.
I even found some similarities in Gantz maain character Kei Kurono and the games main character Neku Sakuraba.
Both start out as jerks and become better individuals during the course of the game/manga.
So discuss:What If the characters of gantz meeted the characters of twewy.
I know this will be interesting.
I even found some similarities in Gantz maain character Kei Kurono and the games main character Neku Sakuraba.
Both start out as jerks and become better individuals during the course of the game/manga.
So discuss:What If the characters of gantz meeted the characters of twewy.
I know this will be interesting.