Twin sister make her apperance....

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to MH, Loli!

I see that you're a fellow twin. :hi5 So my question is this: are you the older twin or younger twin?

Oh, hang out in the Fun Forum! It's pretty laidback. :amuse
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Hello and welcome to MH, Loli!

I see that you're a fellow twin. :hi5 So my question is this: are you the older twin or younger twin?

Oh, hang out in the Fun Forum! It's pretty laidback. :amuse
Thank you riki! :hee
So you are also a twin? I am the oldest twin by 5 minuts. :3c
I will try to hang out there, with everybody. :)
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Thank you riki! :hee
So you are also a twin? I am the oldest twin by 5 minuts. :3c
I will try to hang out there, with everybody. :)
Yeppers. I'm 1 minute older than my sister. :amuse

BTW, how did you get your username? I like it. :thumbs
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Hai? w

I shouldve introduced myself, I will do that tomorrow, Im to sleepy to even think and a certain person is keeping me awake....

---------- Post added at 04:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

Yeppers. I'm 1 minute older than my sister. :amuse

BTW, how did you get your username? I like it. :thumbs
My mom says we are also just 1-2 minuts apart, but it says 5 minuts later on the paper so thats why I say that. XD :cheez
From my pirate name or what was it? Also from other members in here, they came up with an idea that mine should be close to my sister. :hee
 
Last edited by a moderator:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Another twin~! :celebrate

Welcome to MH Loli(:teehee) watch out for scav and.......yeah that's it.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
Welcome on MH Loli. :fiesta
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Hiiii, Lise! :amuse Welcome aboard.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Omo Omo - Lise you made you're own place ~~~

subs ~~
 

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Me :zomg

Because Tina's is also Rövarspråket
The famous Røverspråket. :hee
Thank you! :gent

Another twin~! :celebrate

Welcome to MH Loli(:teehee) watch out for scav and.......yeah that's it.
Thank you goldb :celebrate Why should I watch out for scav? :o
Welcome on MH Loli. :fiesta
Thank you! I get confused with all the quots so this is my 3 time editing. Haha. :Haha:dancin

Hiiii, Lise! :amuse Welcome aboard.
Hi Adorien, Ive talked with you before havent I? :tem Thank you! :nuts
Omo Omo - Lise you made you're own place ~~~

subs ~~
Yeees, I had to I got kicked out from my sisters place. :hurr
Good to see you here :nowei

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

:gent
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeees, I had to I got kicked out from my sisters place. :hurr
Good to see you here :nowei
:gent
Wait - why :hurr when you got kicked out from her place? =)

Yorushiku - ne~~ <3

Edit - unless you were happy to se me then its :hurr
 
Last edited:

Lolisose

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
132
Gender
Female
Country
Norway
Top