- Joined
- Sep 1, 2012
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
My first post/thread. I haven't seen anyone on any forums or sites talk about this but this place seems to be the best Naruto discussions.
First off I'll list the different Tobi's.
Short hair Tribal Flames
Short hair Swirl
Long hair Tribal Flames
Rinnengan Mask
I think these are all the different ways we have see Tobi... So I'm starting to guess there are two unless Kishi goofed up on the timeline or I'm wrong about this.
It's all around the Minato vs Tobi and the Uchiha Massacre.
The Tobi that fought Minato was most likely Obito due to the fact of Tobi's ability. I've notice that he was young too. Watch the anime. You might can tell he was young which I've always thought it was Obito even before he was revealed. Note that this was short haired tribal flame mask.
I'm guessing the Uchiha Massacre happened after this. Now check back to the flashback of Itachi talking to Tobi. It's long haired flame mask. Tobi is a lot taller than Itachi. Also, it's long haired tribal mask Tobi, the same one we saw that controlled Mizukage.
Wouldn't it be short haired tribal Tobi that Itachi would of found. I don't think the Long haired Tobi would be Madara because Madaras hair is too large and the pattern doesn't really match Madara. Madara kept the same hair style till the day he died... And Edo Madara is proof.
If it was all Obito.. Then he would of had to cut his hair, then grow it out, then cut it again. I highly doubt he would do that because it seems Kishi was keeping the characters consistent with looks.
This is probably off the main topic, but I've seen people talk about the wall of Sharingans. Has anyone ever thought that those Sharingans are those of the dead Uchiha from the Massacre? It would benefit Tobi for more chances for forbidden techniques for the price of losing a Sharingan. It would fit since Obito only had one eye and used the ones from the Massacre for Izunagi or the other forbidden technique.
First off I'll list the different Tobi's.
Short hair Tribal Flames
Short hair Swirl
Long hair Tribal Flames
Rinnengan Mask
I think these are all the different ways we have see Tobi... So I'm starting to guess there are two unless Kishi goofed up on the timeline or I'm wrong about this.
It's all around the Minato vs Tobi and the Uchiha Massacre.
The Tobi that fought Minato was most likely Obito due to the fact of Tobi's ability. I've notice that he was young too. Watch the anime. You might can tell he was young which I've always thought it was Obito even before he was revealed. Note that this was short haired tribal flame mask.
I'm guessing the Uchiha Massacre happened after this. Now check back to the flashback of Itachi talking to Tobi. It's long haired flame mask. Tobi is a lot taller than Itachi. Also, it's long haired tribal mask Tobi, the same one we saw that controlled Mizukage.
Wouldn't it be short haired tribal Tobi that Itachi would of found. I don't think the Long haired Tobi would be Madara because Madaras hair is too large and the pattern doesn't really match Madara. Madara kept the same hair style till the day he died... And Edo Madara is proof.
If it was all Obito.. Then he would of had to cut his hair, then grow it out, then cut it again. I highly doubt he would do that because it seems Kishi was keeping the characters consistent with looks.
This is probably off the main topic, but I've seen people talk about the wall of Sharingans. Has anyone ever thought that those Sharingans are those of the dead Uchiha from the Massacre? It would benefit Tobi for more chances for forbidden techniques for the price of losing a Sharingan. It would fit since Obito only had one eye and used the ones from the Massacre for Izunagi or the other forbidden technique.