- Joined
- Dec 17, 2007
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 306
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
ohh today Netherlands vs. Italy
I hope Netherlands will win
I hope Netherlands will win








Italy-holland, im supporting holland, since they're the better of two evils (i.e. they have an arsenal player in their squad XDD). For the france match, im going with the french >.> , since they're the closest to us geographically. 
Alone?Just found this thread
last night, during the Germany vs Poland match, i did a monologue blabbering in MH's irc channel![]()

lol, yeah, i was like:Ah, no underdogs won yet...i suppose this isnt going to be the year of the underdogs.Italy-holland, im supporting holland, since they're the better of two evils (i.e. they have an arsenal player in their squad XDD). For the france match, im going with the french >.> , since they're the closest to us geographically.
Alone?![]()



Two, I don't like Italy's defense-oriented style. Three, I like orange.
as expected.......france seems to be having trouble scoring goals.

More like they're having trouble trying to break down romania's defence. Romania is doing good, defending with 11, counter-attacking with 6-7. Its how they beat the dutch and topped their table in the qualifiers...I suppose they are intent on having a damn good go at this group of death.france seems to be having trouble scoring goals.

yep, yep... true... though we received a little help from the pitch... we know how to play on rain...More like they're having trouble trying to break down romania's defence. Romania is doing good, defending with 11, counter-attacking with 6-7. Its how they beat the dutch and topped their table in the qualifiers...I suppose they are intent on having a damn good go at this group of death.![]()



