Discussion UEFA Euro 2008

Final Match: Germany vs. Spain

  • Germany

    Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Spain

    Votes: 8 44.4%

  • Total voters
    18
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santho

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 23, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
India
I'm one of the only few in my country who even try to watch football(Geez,the only thing people care about here are Cricket and Tennis),but its Germany all the way!(though there is a chance Turkey might pull off a surprise win,even if they have injury problems)
Games already on at 12:15 am here...I guess....*crosses finger*
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am the only one that I know of that follows football (yes, I'm an American, and yes, I call it football!). I'm cheering for Germany all the way!

Game started 245PM here...
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
1-1: a good game until now..and only serious shot of germany was a goal :(
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
jens lehman is getting a good work out, out there, great half.
 

One Eyed Sharingan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2005
Messages
573
Reaction score
68
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
3-2, GERMANY GOES TO FINAL!!!!!!
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
That was one awesome goal in the last minute of the game!

Finals, here we come!
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH - my town goes CRAZY!!! :wtf

And #mangahelpers was so much fun with you, guys!!! Especially during the video breaks! :clap

[lh]me too =D[/lh]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
What the hell Germany. Sheesh, theyre on a freaking roll. Im still mad at them though. But I reallly thought Turkey had it! Ugh lol
Ive got a feeling about Spain tomorrow..
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
wow, another last minute goal to decide the game buy it was Germany this time. Ill be home in 2 hours and then I will get to watch it.
 

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
13,821
Reaction score
3,547
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
:D no car noise this time
yes

germany :confetti
 

KnuckleheadedNinja

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 25, 2007
Messages
5,576
Reaction score
2,079
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Damn, Turkey lost. It was a great game. Bad defense by Turkey on the last goal.
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
great second half and congrats to turkey for a brilliant match, now I hope todays match will also be an exciting one.
 

walkie

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2005
Messages
844
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
turkey: 20 shots germany:9 shots but germnay won :( our keeper was bad really

even though with 14 men, midfield players played as defens players, we played good and if we were more better at finishing we should be in finals..anyway at least we are coming home with some dignity :D

PS: referee was the worst of championship....
 

sk.nite

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
227
Reaction score
8
Gender
Hidden
Country
Argentina
Will the spanish players finally take the freezers off their chests and make it to a final? I wonder.
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
^ LOL, you know I was looking at all the Euro championship matches since 1966(I think) and my team England hasn't been to the finals once. That's crazy. I thought for sure England has atleast been to the finals.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
^ Been third place a couple of times, but never been to a final...but we won a world cup, so lifes not all that bad. :p (We should have won in 96 but the germans....penalties...football didnt come home :(...damn them:shakefist)

As for the match, im with russia until fabregas comes on, by which time my allegiances will change. :D. Btw, lippi officialy appointed new italy coach.

Edit: and is it me or does akinfeev look like tom cruise...
 
Last edited:

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
I hope russia wins and it looks like cesc is coming on.
 

Lohnt

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2006
Messages
885
Reaction score
66
Gender
Hidden
Country
Greece
I made a prediction before the tournament started either on this thread, or the other one.. If I was right, I'll be very saddened, because the Euro is set up.
 

Starzen

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
39
Gender
Hidden
Country
South Africa
Spain have been playing well and Germany did better than expected so I'm totally against what you are saying as russia is my dark horse for the tournament.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top