Umineko is my bible

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Panda is a wurst kind of noob.

want talking about you charuru, was referring to kat and law

have to carry them all the time :hmph
plz don't talk LoL with Charles....he sux hardcore...even worse than me x 10:lmao

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

feed?...he thinks you talking about eating:rofl
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Panda is a wurst kind of noob.

want talking about you charuru, was referring to kat and law

have to carry them all the time :hmph
I know - just wanted to comment on it :lmao.

plz don't talk LoL with Charles....he sux hardcore...even worse than me x 10:lmao

feed?...he thinks you talking about eating:rofl
:XD - Hey.... I game.... sometimes loool.
And besides...... dont think about food all time Greg.
You might cause a misunderstanding they way you say stuff.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Panda is a wurst kind of noob.

:edumacated

---------- Post added July 21, 2015 at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was July 19, 2015 at 08:31 PM ----------

is this not brilliant?....

[video]https://www.facebook.com/ramil.a.ronquillo/videos/996050823759482/?pnref=story[/video]
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Panda is a wurst kind of noob.

:pout

I try
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

Gregorie Nutto why you always wake me up?! is this some sort of vendetta?!

 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

It was only like 12:heh
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

Dis title totally had my attention.

Reminds me I still need to catch up with tg:re... totally forgot which chapter I was XD
last chapter such fangasm but then again every chapter is like that
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

eh guess I'll try getting into it as well
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

I wanted to type something, but than after I saw Panda's post, I don't feel like typing it anymore. Thanks for ruining the view in here Panda
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

LOOOL. Magi-chan is TG really that gorry, panda keeps insisting that the gore is overflowing.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

lawlett-sama, why u such a troll :pout
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,533
Reaction score
21,661
Gender
Female
Country
China
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

I wanted to type something, but than after I saw Panda's post, I don't feel like typing it anymore. Thanks for ruining the view in here Panda
you're welcome magi-tan

LOOOL. Magi-chan is TG really that gorry, panda keeps insisting that the gore is overflowing.
it kinda is ok
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: #Tokyo Kushu

fucking man up Panda. Stop being a lolicon :uguu
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: life sucks. Life is just a dream for the dead

Ruretto-kun ma othaa half~ Lemma bring some rifuu in here~

Your freakin' title .. Seriously, aren't we not the same person? XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: life sucks. Life is just a dream for the dead

:dancin

dance with me love-chwan
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Re: life sucks. Life is just a dream for the dead

.. I take my words back. Dunno what I did to deserve this punishment. I only wanted to bring some rifuu in here, oh well ;-;
 
Last edited:

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: life sucks. Life is just a dream for the dead

punishment:paperbag
 
Top