Re: Jyu viole Grace
hmmmmmmmmmmm yes it improves my shinsoo chikara
hmmmmmmmmmmm yes it improves my shinsoo chikara

Jyuviolegrace is the main character in Tower of God~Wth does the title even mean?
Anyway, what did you think of FT Lawl? Keep forgetting to ask


Yeah its the guy in my sig, i am not sure if you like Hxh but if you you will like tower of god. I compeltely i was very happy with ajeel downfall, a bit sad as to how brandish battle unfolded but it couldn't be helped i suppose. Kinda excited about Augustus and the other top spriggans.Oh, that's a weird name though. It's a manhwa right?
Well, I was a bit comfortable with Ajeel's defeat. Seemed quite logical. As for brad, well, hopefully that wasn't the real one or he isn't down yet because that fight was ridiculous. I agree that the last few chapters have been too lively. Too much ill placed 'comic relief' like the DS forgetting about motion sickness or Brandish having hay fever and 'losing'. It's a freaking war lol and it doesn't even feel like one. Then again, Mashima tries to make the manga light-hearted I suppose. Same. Would be nice to get some Layla news. Lucy could talk to brandish since they took her back to the guild.
Don't you try to Adele your way out of this sticky situation mister![video]https://youtu.be/YQHsXMglC9A[/video]
![]()
Lol i still can't believe this is happeningits the treacherous goiboy![]()
But I vote for you in every other awardsDon't you try to Adele your way out of this sticky situation mister!


Yeah,be happy,be sure to enjoy thissaid judas to the others
![]()

Well I never read/watched HxH so I would knowYeah its the guy in my sig, i am not sure if you like Hxh but if you you will like tower of god. I compeltely i was very happy with ajeel downfall, a bit sad as to how brandish battle unfolded but it couldn't be helped i suppose. Kinda excited about Augustus and the other top spriggans.
Don't you try to Adele your way out of this sticky situation mister!


