did you look on ebay? 


I am not a playboy like panda after all 

Scav, not everyone has a dick in the pussy 24/7....
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
another fucking womanizer. Where the grills at?



oh hello dear^^ I heard you are already in a relationship with pandaHello Lulu~Could I suggest something?![]()
![]()

We are in a frienship relationship, like I'm with Sky-Kun, Haki, Gold-kun and other MHers.oh hello dear^^ I heard you are already in a relationship with panda![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hello, Haki~I'm just here to learn about stuff for educational purposes. Don't be bothered with my presence.
Hello, Panda-kun~Yeah, let's find out how far hyung will carry the meme
i didnt make the friendship cut..... back into depressed stateWe are in a frienship relationship, like I'm with Sky-Kun, Haki, Gold-kun and other
Destiny-kun?Hai~
How have you been, Destiny-kun?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
You were included in the group " and other MHers". So I consider you a friend as well.i didnt make the friendship cut..... back into depressed state