whats wrong with destiny-kun?
I guess i will have to start pming you everyday to get included in the ViP friend group? XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haki used to call me "Destiny-chan".whats wrong with destiny-kun?

I don't have a VIP friend group.I guess i will have to start pming you everyday to get included in the ViP friend group? XD--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't even recall. It was a spur of the moment to call you "-kun"Haki used to call me "Destiny-chan".![]()

Yes, you have never called me Destiny-kun before.I don't even recall. It was a spur of the moment to call you "-kun"![]()

Hmm, maybe.Yes, you have never called me Destiny-kun before.![]()
![]()
Mmm...but isn't -kun used for boys?Has a nice ring to it really, even though i always saw you as a destiny-senpai
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't dislike it since I call some of my boy friends here on MH using -kun, like Sky-kun. It is just that I thought you could only use it with boys.Hmm, maybe.
Do you dislike it?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Mapi!!!Legit cringing over here
Sup destinimMapi!!!![]()
Actually, kouhai coworkers and students for a teacher can be referred to as "-kun" regardless of gender, as far as I know.Mmm...but isn't -kun used for boys?![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't dislike it since I call some of my boy friends here on MH using -kun, like Sky-kun. It is just that I thought you could only use it with boys.
Mapi!!!
Destinim? Another nick for me I guess. ^^Sup destinim
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then, I guess it would be okay for you to call me Destiny-kun, since I am a teacher after all.Actually, kouhai coworkers and students for a teacher can be referred to as "-kun" regardless of gender, as far as I know.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
Where is your avy from, Lulu? He looks cool.yeah what haki said




--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for a bit yeah
buddy is back![]()
mulan is tibetan no?Nice avatar g
You've taken up interest in kpop as well then?


I mean with surgery it's all the same really, who cares at this pointmulan is tibetan no?![]()

thanks beibeiWelcome back Lawly![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
he sure didNice avatar g
You've taken up interest in kpop as well then?