my cheers r kinda awesome
Gary confirmed tsundereYeah he only wants my cheers
Gary you want the cheers of a man?No I'm not, baka
don't get jelly since u ain't gettin any yoGary you want the cheers of a man?
Good luck. After I graduate, I'll have to do the same. At least, it's almost over for you.I already have a job offer back in Russia, but I am atm trying to find a job in UK. yeah![]()
weren't you saying about taking a break from uni iirc?Good luck. After I graduate, I'll have to do the same. At least, it's almost over for you.
Was I? I'm not sure. It'd be hard to pick up where I left after a brief break.weren't you saying about taking a break from uni iirc?
obviously my voidlings took em and since they are a part of me counts as a selfie XD> selfie
> didn't take the picture himself
Still am, i heard grills dig jokers.U no longer looking for girlfriend?