lmao kat, you know i'm right 


we've had this talk x times -_- you know my opinionlmao kat, you know i'm right![]()
yeah.....think i'm going to wait for the end of this arc.last time i read, bam decided to play his good and stupid boy naruto style, i didnt read since then lol
Gman, tell us from your experience and wisdom of many years, which one is better, GF or sex friend?yeah.....think i'm going to wait for the end of this arc.

But I think a bad girl friend is far worse than a bad sex friend.I'd say a good girlfriend is better than a good sex friend
No shitBut I think a bad girl friend is far worse than a bad sex friend.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Emotional connections can be good but it could be a stress too. Not many can get their desired partner or a partner suited for them. Why do you think so many couple end up divorcing? A lot of couples do not get along but end up staying together. Where does that emotional connection go? A lot of people gets in relation just to have sex.Are you serious about that? Honestly you're underestimating the desire of emotional connectedness people want out of their relationships.
Maybe the age we seek out romantic relations is moving upwards on average (in the west, because of individuality becoming sought after more?), but to say it's becoming outdated is a little short sighted I think
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not really. I've had good experience as well as bad ones. I'm not a romantic person though. Also which statement sounds empty to you? If you point that out then I think I can reply better.Just asking, have you had (a lot) of bad experiences with relationships? I get that pop culture might brainwash you into thinking like that, but you're honestly making empty statements. I don't really see what you'd base those opinions on :/