Umineko is my bible

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
Not many can get their desired partner or a partner suited for them. Why do you think so many couple end up divorcing? A lot of couples do not get along but end up staying together. Where does that emotional connection go? A lot of people gets in relation just to have sex.
Was referring to this Phil
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Not really. I've had good experience as well as bad ones. I'm not a romantic person though. Also which statement sounds empty to you? If you point that out then I think I can reply better.
It's just that you say it's all about sex ... It makes me kinda sad cuz I know for me it is not :pout
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
You are saying true love doesn't exist that the life is all about sex?
I am not saying that true love does not exist. I am saying that only a few find that. Sex is however an important part of life, I think.
Wake up pls or you will never be happy in your life.
That depends on your definition of happiness. Also, not everyone can be happy in life. You with our own values and opinions, can you tell for sure that you will be happy in the future? We all have our happy moments.But It's hard to say whether one has a happy life or not.
Each of your posts made me question your sanity tbh. What are you a heartless sex machine or what?
Well, we are all insane in someone's eye. In your eyes I might be a heartless sex machine. If you see me this way, it is fine by be. It's your opinion. However in someone's eye you might be something equally insane.
Maybe you haven't experienced love at all which would explain why you think like that.
Again that depends on how you defined love. I think I've been loved. Based on my own definition of love.
People get married for sex? Lol, pls listen to yourself, this is ridiculous. I mean, sex is important in marriage but it's not just about that.
I never said people get married for sex. However a lot of divorce happens because of a partner being unsatisfied in sexual life. I said a lot of people start dating thinking about getting laid in near future. And I've seen this.
There would be no point in starting a family yet tons of people have kids or so.
We're past romantic period. And in many European country population is decreasing due to low birth rate. Also when sex bots becomes a normal things, we'll see further decline of birth rate. I'm confident.
So you think those people don't *love* each other? Just make kids accidentally?
A lot of couples love each other. So? Again lets not forget a lot of couple are also unhappy about their marriage. Happiness is very subjective. You might be happy with a person today, but you might not be the same tomorrow. And yeah a lot of couples make kids accidentally. A lot of abortion happens these days.
Tbh, you kinda disappointed me here but it's your opinion so be it. ^^
Sorry to disappoint you.
 

Kat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 16, 2013
Messages
3,777
Reaction score
2,207
Age
29
Gender
Female
Country
Slovakia
Actually, I think I misunderstood what you were trying to say. Thought you were like there is no love and people only look for sex. Apparently, that isn't what you meant so I guess I take back the *mean* things I said, sorry. However, what I said is how I feel at least. I'm into romance I guess but it might be my girly side hehe ^^;;;. I just want you tooo you know be happy and if you don't need love for happiness then it's fine. We all have different priorities so as long as you are happy you can even have 5 sex friends. I didn't say like having sex friends is bad, I just meant to say that love/real relationship is more important (to me at least) and that it is not the same as having random sex with somebody.

:hug
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Was referring to this Phil
Which part of it, you think is an empty statement? And why?
Actually, I think I misunderstood what you were trying to say. Thought you were like there is no love and people only look for sex. Apparently, that isn't what you meant so I guess I take back the *mean* things I said, sorry. However, what I said is how I feel at least. I'm into romance I guess but it might be my girly side hehe ^^;;;. I just want you tooo you know be happy and if you don't need love for happiness then it's fine. We all have different priorities so as long as you are happy you can even have 5 sex friends. I didn't say like having sex friends is bad, I just meant to say that love/real relationship is more important (to me at least) and that it is not the same as having random sex with somebody.

:hug
It's alrite :glomp
I don't think you said anything mean. Heartless sex machine might be an offensive remark. But the context you said it was not offensive. Also I don't take anything on the internet personally.
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Some people cant be loved or love themselves...so in hind sight some are only good for sex...man or woman.


:XD
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
nut'n.....i kilt it:gnut
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
i just got tired of the hoaquin shit....introducing more characters....just move the story dammit.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,479
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
this arc is fantastic. fucking rusher. we get story about another slayer yet doesn't tickle your fancy
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
he's a white haired sasuke.....emosky:arf
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Gnut is a pervert.
Too many of them in MH. Greg, Charles, Bob.
We need more people like Panda :victory
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
How im i a pervert....its a fact not all are capable of loving.
Another fact being...some are only good for sex...xD
 

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,536
Reaction score
21,785
Gender
Female
Country
China
We do need more panda-like figures, would be very spicy tbh
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
its a fact not all are capable of loving.
Another fact being...some are only good for sex
Bit the most important fact is I, Greg the great nut is a pervert of the highest level...xD
:cookiefinger
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm not ready for a world apocalypse yet.
Only more half Human half Pandas can save this world.
All hail Rhuu-chan :hi5
 
Top