Support Unable to DDL anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

celach

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 11, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi guys,

Every time I click a release (any release) and try to download it, it says "Not available yet" and lists the filesize underneath it. I originally noticed it before and figured it would resolve itself eventually, but so far it hasn't. I guess it's just me or the forum would be flooded with complaints. Any help fixing this?

Thanks,
celach


zzz?
 
Last edited:

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I think it might be that the server is overloaded so you should try to download the file at another time. Or the file is corrupted. What are you trying to download?
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Problems with the site?

I can't download anything, since yesterday. I click download, but it is saying not available with download memory underneath. Does anybody know why DDL is not working? Does other people have same problem as mine?
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Problems with the site?

Our download servers are overloaded. It's probably the reason why...
 

Negative Syndicate

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Problems with the site?

Our download servers are overloaded. It's probably the reason why...
Then, do you guys know how long do I have to wait? It has been about three days, now.
 

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2008
Messages
717
Reaction score
320
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem, most if not all of the recent releases of manga whether it is a raw or a Edited Manga that is listed as a DDL is unavailable to me for the same reason. Though it seems that a few manga which I was unable to access roughly 5 days ago is available to download now.
 
Last edited:

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Problems with the site?

the "Not available yet" is a different error. I can fix that =)


That release is now dowloadable :)
 
Last edited:

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
There was a problem with one of our media servers...it is now catching up, everything should be available soon (next hour or so)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top