Seinen Undead by Inoue Kazurou

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Kazurou Inoue, creator of Midori no Hibi, Aoi DESTRUCTION! and Love & Collage, presented a new manga at the 35th Big Comic Spirits (July 28th).

This manga called Undead, will not abandon the comic style which characterize the author, but will treat the topic of next life, with undead people who still lives until reach their aim...

Edited Mangas by SnoopyCool (Ch. 001-002)

Here's the cover of the first chapter, in colour...


Sayounara
 
Last edited:

10104

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Undead by Kazurou Inoue

Undead is worth reading, and I 've always liked Inoue's style and arts. Still, with just short stories I dont think it will last long like Midori or Kora. What's ur idea, anyone?
 

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
The first volume will be released soon... November 28th... Awesome!

But...

Bad news! Undead has been cancelled... that's why the volume 1 will be the only one...

Waiting for Inoue K's next series...
 

10104

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
30
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Oh no, it was cancelled??? Last week when I passed by Kinokuniya I still saw Undead there in the Big Comic spirit. although I didnot understand what is going on there I got the feeling that the author was summing it up.

So it reallly ended? Is it because nobody wants to read or what? It certainly looked like a nice series to me.
 

snoopycool.com

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It would be because it really isn't all that good... >__>;
Not bad, mind you, but not only is it not really his best work, but it's not in line with the rest of the works in the publication. I think it would have done better in Shounen Sunday along with all of his other stuff... there wasn't anything in there mature enough to warrant a change in Magazine.
 

chusetto

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 5, 2008
Messages
224
Reaction score
672
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
Here's the cover of the first and last tankoubon of Undead...



Seems creepy, doesn't it? XD

Lookin' forward to Inoue K's next work...
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Ah, too bad. I kinda liked what I saw so far.

Changed thread status to dropped ;__;
 
Top