Shounen - Undead Unluck | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Shounen Undead Unluck

James Rye

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
read spoiler..
how on earth i didnt realize until now, 6 days late.. i am so fixate with apocalypse/penalty timeline that i forget about RIP Ultimatum in chapter 29. in 3 MONTH UNDER will FLIP the world. Thats will be december, right??
Its ALREADY DECEMBER (since last page of last chapter).. ITS HAPPENING!!!

how naive of me to think that we will get 1 or 2 Quest arc/UMA arc before we get to vs Under arc/saga again..
read spoiler again, maybe we will get both..

so i was right about timeline of apocalyps:
3 MONTH (QUEST) ==> Penalty (a whole month) ==> 3 month Quest ==> Penalty (month)

guys we will get 3 chapter worth for this chapter.. soooooo maaaannnny things go down, i cant keep up..

oh noo, my profile pic didnt aged well.
Yeah, I totally forgot about Rip's announcement due the timeskip, I dunno. I thought they would sabotage Union's Quests but I didn't expected them to do it THAT way!
It really has become SCP vs CHAOS, I love it! <3

Also the Billy in your pic is my fav Billy so keep it in happy memory of how Billy was, a scruffy, blind, badass dad-alike. Man, Tatianna gonna be so crushed, poor girl...
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

This "Scarlet Gold" made by Nico sounds really cool and useful since it can take in Un-powers from what I understood.

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As someone said in the Mangaplus comments...that was unpredictable.

These UMAs are certainly a few os the strongest of them all. Seasons!

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I really wonder what UMA Revolution will do. If we get it that is. Like it sounds like those guys don't even KNOW the meaning of revolution, wow...

Also interesting that only autumn should be captured. All the others, winter, summer and spring should be killed or neutralized. That means endless autumn, doesn't it? How does that even work?

Honestly Billy being the traitor...damn, I did not saw that coming, at all. Poor Tatiana. And man, Isshin has yet to say a word but I love that guy/girl/whatever is under that armor. Took one for the team, gotta respect that. And Top going insane and breaking Billy's neck, that looked so nasty! I got shivers and I have read so many gore and murder mangas! Probably because it looked so realistic.

How does Billy control Burn though? Actually, scratch that, how was he able to revive like that??? Also why does he look so hot(no homo, but like for real, that is Aizen hotness right there)?

Man, next chapter gonna be insane!

Ebrietas-

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Actually, scratch that, how was he able to revive like that???
If you look closely you can see that after he healed his neck, one of his legs got broken instead so he has some kind of damage transfer ability.

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong but there is something wrong with his leg on page 17

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
If you look closely you can see that after he healed his neck, one of his legs got broken instead so he has some kind of damage transfer ability.

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong but there is something wrong with his leg on page 17
Yeah I saw the leg but I didn't understood why his leg was broken and not his neck.
Wait? He can UNMISS the damage he receives? Holy crap... I thought he could just never miss a target.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
These UMAs look amazing.

So, Billy could always see or was that final scene just for show?

Everyone can participate this time. With Billy out does it mean they'll need another member or is it unnecessary now?(Possible recruitment of Unchange?)

Last edited:

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
*facepalm*
Ah I am so stupid! Revolution just adds all planets spinning around the sun, meaning right now they are just stationary unmoving planets which explains why we have only ever seen a full moon so far at night! Which explains why the three UMAs have to die as they get replaced by UMA Revolution's effects so to say, interesting though that autumn is supposed to be kept alive.

Discomusic

Reaction score
Country
Italy
But Revolution should be a penalty, meaning that they get that if they fail to kill the seasons. Isn't that so?

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
But Revolution should be a penalty, meaning that they get that if they fail to kill the seasons. Isn't that so?
Well, i think it is about having a double summer with a "natural" summer due UMA Revolution and another due UMA summer, probably not the best kind to spend summer. Also I bet this whole revolution would set earth on collision course with something. Remember Juiz talking about her ability is useless against a giant meteorite? Now imagine earth crashing into another planet. XD

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I am now hoping to see a gunslinger fight between Fuuko and Billy. Should be pretty cool.

Well, i think it is about having a double summer with a "natural" summer due UMA Revolution and another due UMA summer, probably not the best kind to spend summer. Also I bet this whole revolution would set earth on collision course with something. Remember Juiz talking about her ability is useless against a giant meteorite? Now imagine earth crashing into another planet. XD
I think life of Earth will become almost unbearable. Weather issues, death of livestock, plant life, excessive heat etc.

TyVip

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Mariejoa
Earth will rotate toward the sun lol

Monox D. I-Fly

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
So, Billy could always see or was that final scene just for show?
I don't know but after Billy attacked, Andy had a flashback regarding the capture of Unseen. Maybe Unseen is related to how Billy gains ability to see.

Regarding disabled people, is Isshin mute? The page in a few posts above showed that he only communicates through writing.

Everyone can participate this time. With Billy out does it mean they'll need another member or is it unnecessary now?(Possible recruitment of Unchange?)
Why is it necessary? Billy already took the roundtable.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
He hasn't escaped with it yet though and we still got Chikara with his Unmove to stop him from escaping for a while. Plus even with Burn I don't think Billy can escape the UNION HQ so easily considering their many levels and that they are in some sort of Vulcan and stuff.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Man, all the cute Billy&Tatiana fanart feels so sad/sour now after that betrayal. I mean look at this!

It's so cute and now it's just a sad nostalgic memory of the past! :c

Also seems like Top has to break his bones to stop his speed or he needs a long time to cool down:

Looks really cool with the shading and lighting.

Wookitake

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Earth will rotate toward the sun lol
That's what I understood as well. But at the same time, these penalties are like real-world things but with a twist. So it could lead us to think that the Earth was not rotating around the sun, and that the seasons exist just because of the UMAs. A bit strange.

James Rye

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Given we only had full moons it means that earth was fixed in the "universe" as was the sun and the moon, the earth only rotate on its own thus giving day and night. And yeah, seasons only existed due UMAs. With that punishment though those UMAs should become obsolete. And considering that the whole Universe with the twist being that earth was invaded by aliens after ten seconds of it existing then the rotation also either has an immediate danger or one that is so big Union cannot stop it without proper preparation.

Do you all think Union will fail this task as well to fasten the coming of Ragnarok or will they succeed? Because if they succeed that means no rotation around the sun and endless autumn due winter, summer and spring being neutralized aka dead. I have a hard time imagine an endless autumn. Like we can sort of get what the punishment will entail but the success is a bit harder with 3 out of 4 seasons gone.

kakilangit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
i wanna do commentatory on this chapter page per page.. i wanna this out of my chest!
1. page 2-3

a. ALL quest open for everyone.
=> from previous arc we knew 2 things : only RoundTable can do quest.. you cant replace RT unlese they are dead. but not this time..
b. Billy quick comment and his little smirk
=>> indicate that Billy (and under) waiting for this.. ITS big loophole that you can exploit.

2. page 4.

=> Unchange is back.... i cant wait to find out who are the successor is.. this revelation is so underwhelmed cos of all chaos happening at once
=> deadline 31st december.. the timeline still wonky, sensei please explain!!!!

3. page 5

=> Killing 3 UMA, only capture one.. holly hell. will we get eternal autumn. what will that be? in any story is always eternal summer or winter. this madlad choose autumn. wait, i dont think you killing uma mean you erase the rule
=> reward is addition of UMA ghost. so you can add uma w/o penalty. mean there is more 99 UMA and RULES.. did they different. one is harmless the others are harmfull.. explain this SENSEI!!!
we are exorcist manga now boys!!! WSJ fetist
=> hmm artifact remember. somekind of data/record from previous reset?? aka manual or cutscene
i love all their design

4. Page 6-7

=> penalty are revolution.
so date, month, year and seasons exist is not cause by earth revolt around sun. MY goodness. they are exist because rules/uma.
so thats mean their calender can be different than ours.. thats why timeline is so wonky. Explain yourself sensei!!
=> even the revolution is different too. earth keep getting closer and closer and eventually fall to sun..
one slight change of orbit can cause massive catastrophic
meaning, UNION had their biggest problem yet. if they fail this round. they can no longer drag ragnarok as long as possible. its race between earth fall to sun or face ragnarok soon as possible and kill god!

My god. the stakes cant be higher, right????????????????????? wrong!
to be continued..

Last edited:

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Yes maybe there are harmless UMAs(would make sense), but Ghost could still be dangerous and its capture/defeat could lead to something even better.

The location of Unrepair wasn't exactly a good thing for them for example.

kakilangit

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Yes maybe there are harmless UMAs(would make sense), but Ghost could still be dangerous and its capture/defeat could lead to something even better.

The location of Unrepair wasn't exactly a good thing for them for example.
i mean, in previous arc/unrepair/cruise ship.. they had many UMA, even one of guest suggest they should eat it.. because 'weak'.
so thats may be not penalty UMA. they are not harm to humanity..

oh i remember this. when we get cover, we may get Lead color page (double spread CP), most likely will be UNION member.. so no BILLY.. NO, saaaadddd..