Unpopular opinion

Bane-4U

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
32
Age
27
Country
United Kingdom



Kallachad will get Dowon.

Reasons:
1. Kallachad wants to prevent chaos and a war primarily because he simply doesn't want to end up with the same regret as the ancient warrior he saw.
2. Cha on the other hand wants to change the tower with the blood of millions if he has to. He is suited to battle rather than peace.
3. Dowon, like Kallachad wants peace.

Their conversation will go like this:
Kallachad: "I'm tired of this war, of being entangled in these people's lives."
Dowon: "I feel the same! Let me go with you!"









This also applies to other girls:
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
You know, I respectfully disagree with you but I'll still give you a like for the majestic edition you've pulled :XD
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
Dowon shippers all seem to be very passionate...

And I thought she was the most disliked S3 character...
 

Bane-4U

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
32
Age
27
Country
United Kingdom
Dowon shippers all seem to be very passionate...

And I thought she was the most disliked S3 character...
She looks so unique and out of place. IMO she hasn't had much character development but Kallachad and her seem to be so compatible. Clearly her type are manly chads and Cha doesn't match up to Kallachad.
 

Shadowlord123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 20, 2018
Messages
1,745
Reaction score
5,149
Gender
Male
Country
Spain
I could be wrong here ofc, but is your favourite character by any means Kallava- I mean, Kallachad? Dunno, something is giving me that impression but I don't know why... :hmm
 

Bane-4U

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
32
Age
27
Country
United Kingdom
I could be wrong here ofc, but is your favourite character by any means Kallava- I mean, Kallachad? Dunno, something is giving me that impression but I don't know why... :hmm
YES.




The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL







KallaAPEXPREDATORman the MASCULINE

KallaGRIPman the CRUSHING

KallaINSURMOUNTABLEman the UNSURPASSABLE

KallaINDOMITABLEman the UNYIELDING

KallaAESTHETICman the BEAUTIFUL

KallaSWOLEman the RIPPED

KallaTANKman the RESOLUTE

KallaPHYSICALLYIMPOSINGman the INTIMIDATING

KallaGLAREman the DOMINEERING

KallaJUGGERNAUGHTman the UNSTOPPABLE

KallaDISCIPLINEDman the ENLIGHTENED

KallaZENmann the SPIRITUAL

KallaPOTENTman the VIRILE

KallaALMIGHTYman the INVINCIBLE

KallaVALORman the DAUNTLESS

KallaIMPERIOUSman the DOMINATOR

KallaINVICTUSman the ETERNAL

KallaMAELSTROMman the TITANIC

KallaQUAKEman the SPACE-TIME SHAKING

KallaCOLOSSUSman the LEVIATHAN

KallaBEHEMOTHman the MASTODONIC

KallaMONSTERman the TERRIFYING

KallaLORDman the KING

KallaDEITYman the CHRIST

KallaAZUREman the LEGEND

KallaNOVAman the TRANSIENT

THE CHAD OF CHADS ENTERS
 
Top