Request Update the Member's Guide under Help

Tsuchikage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
The picture in the Member's Guide shows a "details" tab for "What information can I find from the detailed manga page?". I noticed this while I was looking for how to add to the reading list, and I was wondering where the details tab is until I recently noticed that it's become part of the sidebar.
 

kaylee

mousou mashiin
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
4,039
Reaction score
813
Gender
Female
Country
United States
The details tab didn't become part of the sidebar... it was just renamed to "home." But you're right, that screenshot needs to be updated. Thanks for reminding me. :)
 

Tsuchikage

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
o_O, woops, oh well. But your welcome? XD
 
Top