Updated thread title

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

If you were giving a choice of pushing a button one killing 1 million chinese and the second killing yourself which one would you choose?
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Hello Ustegius,

Welcome to the zone and I hope you find a job soon. Best wishes on your studies.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

If you were giving a choice of pushing a button one killing 1 million chinese and the second killing yourself which one would you choose?
I'd propably panic until time is up, and both me and the chinese end up dead. Or I would just leave the room/place/situation/whatever and leave the button as it is, if possible.

Hello Ustegius,

Welcome to the zone and I hope you find a job soon. Best wishes on your studies.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
Thanks mate :)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Let's see...
Blue, red or yellow?
Green, orange or purple?
Black or white?

Wow, so many colour-related questions! :blink
Icey! :yelling The colour questions are strictly mine to ask dammit! :yelling :crying

:p

S'up Uste! Sweet, new avy x sig set!

- So what's your favourite kind of meat?
- Do you eat seafood often?
- Black, pink, white, blue or grey?
- You should participate in one of the sig contests. You're drawings are awesome and pretty amusing. :Gaipose

Trying to attract new and/or old members in participating in the sig contests, ain't working. Dammit. :darn

- Iyo. The most annoying FF'er is.....? 8D
- Favourite song atm?

See ya later, dude~
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Hey, Ustegius! Just noticed your thread here. Love the title, btw! Monty Python is <3333 One of my favorite clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ba1OKY7Xc

Thanks again for the artwork you submitted for the Bleach tournament! :amuse Which one was your favorite? Which one was the most challenging to draw?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Icey! :yelling The colour questions are strictly mine to ask dammit! :yelling :crying

:p

S'up Uste! Sweet, new avy x sig set!

- So what's your favourite kind of meat?
- Do you eat seafood often?
- Black, pink, white, blue or grey?
- You should participate in one of the sig contests. You're drawings are awesome and pretty amusing. :Gaipose

Trying to attract new and/or old members in participating in the sig contests, ain't working. Dammit. :darn

- Iyo. The most annoying FF'er is.....? 8D
- Favourite song atm?

See ya later, dude~
Sup Bugz.

- Bacon (Tenderloin) Beef Steak. Though I like lamb and duck a lot too.
- Not really, because my sister is allergic. But once a month or so. I do enjoy fish and prawn a lot. Especially high class sashimi (or sushi) is delicious. Japan has the greatest food culture in the world, imho.
- Black
- I might consider, but wouldn't bet on it. I can draw a little, but I'm not so good when it comes to designing and editing. I hope for the best with the recruiting though :amuse
- I honestly don't think any of the FF'rs is that annoying :oh I've even come accustomed with the yawning.
- Kuriyama Chiaki - Cold Finger Girl. Is the opening for Level E, and I've been digging that animu a lot. And it's a catchy song on it's own too. Also, when I first listened to the OP, I wondered why she sounds so familiar. She played Gogo (the insane schoolgirl with a meteor hammer) in Kill Bill, and had a role in Battle Royle too.


Hey, Ustegius! Just noticed your thread here. Love the title, btw! Monty Python is <3333 One of my favorite clips: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5ba1OKY7Xc

Thanks again for the artwork you submitted for the Bleach tournament! :amuse Which one was your favorite? Which one was the most challenging to draw?
Python cetainly rules! :amuse The twit competicion certainly is one of the best sketches. One of my favorites is the funniest joke in the world

Your welcome, was no biggie. I've been meaning to try to do Bleach fanart atleast once, since I used to be a bigger fan when younger. Nowadays not so :-_- My favorite was Barragan, I liked doing all the small lines in his face and for some reason drawing felt very natural and minimum of reference was needed. Hardest one was probaply Yamamoto, since I had to check the most reference for him to understand Kubos way of doing things a bit better, it took the longest to get him done. I had to revise it quite some times, and still I'm not completly happy with the result. Isshin was just a fast brushwork.
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Yo, Googlez :zomg It has totally changed my life. I've never felt better before and I have lost 5 kilos!

Seriously talking it's quite fun, but surprisingly lot of work
Wow!It's a pinchu success!

Isn't it.I was surprised as well.I mean,i already had tons of threads(in the art section) and they seemed rather easy,but the personal threads are quite a lot of work.They are fun,though.

Btw. i sent you a friend request on myanimelist.
 

CBlitz

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
4,011
Reaction score
2,167
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Definetly Storm of Swords. It's the high point of the series, everything splendidly was built for that climax. And no one definetly see the Red Wedding coming. Well untill the certain House started to seem awfully sneaky right before it actually happened. Also the character developement really shined through the whole novel.

Clash of Kings doesn't lose much though. Battle of Blackwater was incredible.
yup Storm of Swords was amazing. I remember the first time I read, raged so hard at the Red Wedding. Damn them Freys, I thought the Starks would be safe since they did that old custom thing of eating their food but NOPE HURR DURR BREAKING ALL THE RULES AND EVERYTHING

felt pretty bad for Arya too, she managed to finally find her family and than shit hits the fan...multiple times. You just know the Freys are gonna get some divine magical retribution....like being eaten by dragons lol.

soooo when's Dance with Dragons coming out? Its been almost six years :crying
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Btw. i sent you a friend request on myanimelist.
Oh, yes MAL :oh Haven't logged in decades. I should check it out some day, I'm just afraid of all the time updating my lists will consume.

yup Storm of Swords was amazing. I remember the first time I read, raged so hard at the Red Wedding.
Damn them Freys, I thought the Starks would be safe since they did that old custom thing of eating their food but NOPE HURR DURR BREAKING ALL THE RULES AND EVERYTHING

felt pretty bad for Arya too, she managed to finally find her family and than shit hits the fan...multiple times. You just know the Freys are gonna get some divine magical retribution....like being eaten by dragons lol.

soooo when's Dance with Dragons coming out? Its been almost six years :crying
I thought spoiler tags would be polite. But I agree, damn them Freys. By the series end, I want to see the Twins burning. Arya sure is a heartbreaker, she was such a sweet girl and now with all she has gone through her character is turning slowly into very dislikable. It's kinda like opposite of Jaime.

Rumors are strong of ADWD being finnished this year. GRRM and his editors even hinted, that he might have pleasant news in early january. However there was no new because I had to spent the holidays in hospital. But marketing wise not to get the novel done by the time the first (and hopefully not last) season of Game of Thrones ends would be just stupid.

I'm hopefull we'll have the book this year, or early 2012.
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,463
Country
Fun Forum
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

When will we get to see a picture of you, army man
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

if you wake up one day, and in your room there is a bag with 10K $ what would you do with them?(If you wanna spend can you specify plz how?)
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

When will we get to see a picture of you, army man
Sometime. Maybe. Maybe not. If I feel like it.

if you wake up one day, and in your room there is a bag with 10K $ what would you do with them?(If you wanna spend can you specify plz how?)
First I'd try to figure out if there is a catch. A trap or something. Then I'd by a new fancy computer and maybe some other techinical equipment I'd need in my profession. And save the rest to ease financial problems during uni. Might invest some. And if after uni I have some left (or if the investment was very profitfull) I'd use the money to get started with my career. Buy a house maybe, if the investment really paid off.
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Yo.

Fantasy recs? Anything...Anything...Bueller?
Oh and if GRRM does a robert jordan, who would you most like to replace him?

Bye.

Edit: (why do i get the feeling we discussed that before....:s )
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Moi! Mitä kuuluu?

Just dropping by. How you doing, neighbour? I was hoping to see some new One Piece fanarts from you when I got back, man!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Yo.

Fantasy recs? Anything...Anything...Bueller?
Oh and if GRRM does a robert jordan, who would you most like to replace him?

Bye.

Edit: (why do i get the feeling we discussed that before....:s )
I don't remember dicussing this. Bueller? I don't really have read that much fantasy. Of the still alive ones, GRRM, Robin Hobb and that's about it. Reading Locke, so can't say word of Lynch for yet. Looking forward to check Rothfuss and Abercrombie when I have time. And following the line, I don't really know who could replace Martin.

But please, feel free to recommend me some fantasy, I'm quite busy with other things, but I'm always open for suggestions.

Moi! Mitä kuuluu?

Just dropping by. How you doing, neighbour? I was hoping to see some new One Piece fanarts from you when I got back, man!
Hej, hur mår du? I've been just fine, thought little bored since no commitments to anything. Actually I feel like I've become bit hikikomori-ish since nothing really requires me going out :oh

I've been lazy with art. I did actually a OP fanart today. Or well, it's based on an unused Buggy crewmember design which I spotted in One Piece Colorwalk 1. I also been working on +2-years Schicibukai Buggy, but I just can't get the wineglass holding hand right.
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

when are you planning to win in a win thread?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

there is always next time :)
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: A Pirate Who Says Ni!

Ni-Ni?! :o
 
Top