Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Nice, hopefully more people see the beauty of the series soon. Early ratings don't seem too good. 1,8M. That's a million less than Boarwalk fo example. Though True Bloods pilot had even less, and look how big it is now. And those are not official ratings yet anyways.
Oh cookie, here you go! Oh wait, I ate it already100th post.What did I win?
Oh and also the first episode was really good, I'm glad I gave into the hype.![]()

Nice, hopefully more people see the beauty of the series soon. Early ratings don't seem too good. 1,8M. That's a million less than Boarwalk fo example. Though True Bloods pilot had even less, and look how big it is now. And those are not official ratings yet anyways.
What did I win?



but I would also add Greatjon, Nan and Meera. These 5 are just my personal favourites. Oh and I hate Tywin 


I used to like to hate her, but now she's just plain annoying.

......