Updated thread title

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

So what will be the first thing you will do as a mod? :p
First thing I did as a mod was... post to LPTPW. Suprise? I should have posted :mariachi

I bet he'll ban someone just to try it.Do we have any polar bears registered?:imslow:oh......:paperbag

Anyway,you were always rather inactive before.At least i didn't see you often.So,are you still able to freely decide how much time you spend here,or do you have to be present for a certain amount of time as a mod?
I don't think I've never been actually inactive. Rather a lurker, prefered to read opinions than write them. But indeed I have become more active during the past year. The "working hours" are flexible, they understand we have real lives too. But despite that, I do visit General Entertainment several times a day normally, so it isn't really an issue.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Woa, wtf! My Finnish pal's gone green! Will you be my corrupt cop?

Congrats on going mod! :confetti Currently on my iPhone, so I can't be bothered to check... So what sections are you modding?
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Woa, wtf! My Finnish pal's gone green! Will you be my corrupt cop?

Congrats on going mod! :confetti Currently on my iPhone, so I can't be bothered to check... So what sections are you modding?
Well, all desires are valid for a man with a full purse :3c

I'll be modding General Entertainment. And I understand browsing forums with iThings can sure be troublesome -_-;
 

Drmke

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 22, 2009
Messages
4,224
Reaction score
1,235
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Heeeey new friend!

So you're form the Isle of Man huh? Sounds ladyless....I think it would be boring there D:
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Maybe, but the flag is fricking awesome!


I mean, come on. It's three legs. Fused together. How epic is that?!?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Reminds me of Mangekyo Sharingan.

Wait, I thought you were modding One Piece. WTFBBQ is going on here? :(

Oh, I probably got you mixed up with someone else, I think.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Reminds me of Mangekyo Sharingan.

Wait, I thought you were modding One Piece. WTFBBQ is going on here? :(

Oh, I probably got you mixed up with someone else, I think.
What a troll :cookiehand
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

I am not trolling. I think I did get him mixed up with Uriel. :cookiestare
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Maybe, but the flag is fricking awesome!


I mean, come on. It's three legs. Fused together. How epic is that?!?
pfffff. That's nothing. Behold, the Benin Empire (1440-1897):

 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Definitely straight to the point.

I wouldn't want to mess with those guys.
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Unfortunately for Benin, the British were not intimidated.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

While on the subject; British India was the worst thing that ever happened to me.

[xi0]:fail[/xi0]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

It took me some time to find this place, I totally forgot it would have been moved here >.>. I promised I wouldn't post here until your FB hunt was complete but...Forgive me for I have sinned. I havent watched GOT since episode...three I think. 1 reason why I should go to the GOT folder and press play....GO!
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Seems Benin Empire had a recpectable attitude :oh

It took me some time to find this place, I totally forgot it would have been moved here >.>. I promised I wouldn't post here until your FB hunt was complete but...Forgive me for I have sinned. I havent watched GOT since episode...three I think. 1 reason why I should go to the GOT folder and press play....GO!
You totally should, I think that's the point from which it will start to get significantly better. Eps 6,7, are just epic.

I also forget sometimes my thread is here now... As for the FB, well, good luck. I wouldn't waste too much time on it :p
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Oh dont worry. The hunt is on pause until I find something significant enough to blackmail you with. Kuhahahahahah*evil laugh* hahaha
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: In the Game of Thrones you win or you die.

Hah, like you will find something discriminating or embarrasing. That doesn't mean there isn't anything, I just have a knack for hiding my and destroying evidence :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Dances with Dragons

So like I checked your tf2 stats...after a jawdrop....I went all....

:worship
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,735
Reaction score
17,766
Country
Torumekian Empire
Re: Dances with Dragons

Well thank you. I guess the hundreds of hours of gaming were worth it. :D

The Pyro stats are broken though. Rest is genuine. I haven't played it for almost a month or so... We gotta have a match sometime, I'm rusty enough for you to have even a chance :3c
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: Dances with Dragons

I was about to ask if they were....I was like SIX HUNDRED....SIX HUNDRED. Man that would have been an epic story if that was true.

Yea we should. Cummy and Farf (and her bf) usually play so we can have like a fivesome sometime. :smile-big
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Dances with Dragons

Uste! XD Check this:

[video]http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6579356/game-of-thrones-rpg[/video]
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0
Top