- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 269
- Reaction score
- 47
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
So I’ve been really getting into CLAMP School Detectives lately. I was reading up the characters and found out the Utako Ohkawa is supposedly in TRC.
Now I’ve read TRC pretty closely, I mean, I always notice Miyuki-chan, so I cannot believe I missed her. Has anyone else seen her in the manga?
The only people from CLAMP School Detectives I’m aware of are Nokoru, Akira, and Suoh as the governmental secret police from Chun’yan’s world. Also, some of the Duklyon characters make an appearance.
But no Utako. Has anyone else seen her?
Shes the little girl that Akira falls in love with.
Now I’ve read TRC pretty closely, I mean, I always notice Miyuki-chan, so I cannot believe I missed her. Has anyone else seen her in the manga?
The only people from CLAMP School Detectives I’m aware of are Nokoru, Akira, and Suoh as the governmental secret police from Chun’yan’s world. Also, some of the Duklyon characters make an appearance.
But no Utako. Has anyone else seen her?
Shes the little girl that Akira falls in love with.