V and Khun Eduan Relationship

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
So my question is a speculation, curious to see what you guys think.

Do you guys think V and Eduan relationship will mirror Bam's and Aguero's?

I say this because Eduan was fond of V based on Data Eduan dialogues. Also Eduan on the outside is not on good terms with the King, Data Eduan says.
I also think that in this war Gustang has a strong FH like Eduan backing him. Eduan is a smart type. I don't think for a second that he bought into what Jahad was selling and he may have been secretly plotting against Jahad. He openly admitted that V was the best among them to become King because he valued tower borns.
Now involvement of Mashcenny in the nest also brings a lot of questions. Yes, she wanted chaos in the tower but what hidden floor tells me that, she's one of the most loyal children Eduan has. Yes, she calls Jahad father but her true loyalty is with the father that birthed her. Why give Leviathan (traumerei's memories) to V's child? I am pretty sure she isn't aware that Traumerei stored his memories in Leviathan but guess who is? Her daddy, Khun Eduan. It could have been a secret mission assigned directly to her by Eduan.
I also think after this war, the two FHs who become the most active will be Eduan and Eurasia.

So what do you guys think?
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,150
Reaction score
4,158
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
Nahh, Edhuan and V I do not see being close friends or even enemies.

Dude is impossibly neutral and only interested in sex so I guess V is simply someone he climbed with in the past to Edhuan.


Also Edhuan and Zahard aren't enemies, it's more like neither cares for the other at the moment, Edhuan and his family has made zero hostile movements towards Zahard else we would know about it.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
SIU makes Zahard and Eduan's relationship look like best friends.

I thought BM was Eduan's best friend. But he hasn't appeared yet, Zahard has taken his place. In the flashbacks, Zahard and Eduan almost fight side by side. They look inseparable.

Meanwhile, Eduan is not with V, V is quite independent.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
SIU makes Zahard and Eduan's relationship look like best friends.

I thought BM was Eduan's best friend. But he hasn't appeared yet, Zahard has taken his place. In the flashbacks, Zahard and Eduan almost fight side by side. They look inseparable.

Meanwhile, Eduan is not with V, V is quite independent.
The last flashback was before the revolution. Before the revolution everyone in the group was tight. differences started to occur after revolution.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

SIU makes Zahard and Eduan's relationship look like best friends.

I thought BM was Eduan's best friend. But he hasn't appeared yet, Zahard has taken his place. In the flashbacks, Zahard and Eduan almost fight side by side. They look inseparable.

Meanwhile, Eduan is not with V, V is quite independent.
Then why did the big Jahad version while holding bam say to data eduan that we're not on good terms on the outside as well? Intetesting innit?


Just for reference.
 
Last edited:

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
The last flashback was before the revolution. Before the revolution everyone in the group was tight. differences started to occur after revolution.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Then why did the big Jahad version while holding bam say to data eduan that we're not on good terms on the outside as well? Intetesting innit?


Just for reference.
I'm not saying they're close. But because the others haven't appeared or have appeared very little, Zahard and Eduan are always together. SIU used Zahard to replace the people that Eduan considered close friends.
For example, BM and Eduan are called the strongest duo, but we only see Eduan working with Zahard, because BM hasn't appeared yet, SIU could not draw him.
 

Anne isn't a TT

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 6, 2024
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
3,570
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Tbh, some panels of Edahn, V and Yirang in 632 and 635, kinda reminds me of Khun, Night and Endorsi.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,684
Reaction score
61,396
Gender
Male
Country
France
The last flashback was before the revolution. Before the revolution everyone in the group was tight. differences started to occur after revolution.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



Then why did the big Jahad version while holding bam say to data eduan that we're not on good terms on the outside as well? Intetesting innit?


Just for reference.
Don't have time to elaborate right now but I agree with Lonatian that I get a best friends vibe from Zahard and Eduan. They aren’t on good terms in the present, but they were before.

And this would explain why Eduan would betray Zahard. Because he doesn't like the current one. Data Eduan said plenty of times that he wasn't fond of "King Zahard".
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I'm not saying they're close. But because the others haven't appeared or have appeared very little, Zahard and Eduan are always together. SIU used Zahard to replace the people that Eduan considered close friends.
For example, BM and Eduan are called the strongest duo, but we only see Eduan working with Zahard, because BM hasn't appeared yet, SIU could not draw him.
Aside from BM, I think Zahard and Eduan fight close together in the flashback because they are two of the strongest melee combatants in the group.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Tbh, some panels of Edahn, V and Yirang in 632 and 635, kinda reminds me of Khun, Night and Endorsi.
Yes, I am glad I wasn't the only one that thought about it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Don't have time to elaborate right now but I agree with Lonatian that I get a best friends vibe from Zahard and Eduan. They aren’t on good terms in the present, but they were before.

And this would explain why Eduan would betray Zahard. Because he doesn't like the current one. Data Eduan said plenty of times that he wasn't fond of "King Zahard".
That's fair enough.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
Aside from BM, I think Zahard and Eduan fight close together in the flashback because they are two of the strongest melee combatants in the group.
I don't think so, actually based on the position, Zahard - Hon - Yurin should fight side by side. Or even V if he is also a fisherman like Zahard. But obviously, Eduan should be in a ranged position rather than melee.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't think so, actually based on the position, Zahard - Hon - Yurin should fight side by side. Or even V if he is also a fisherman like Zahard. But obviously, Eduan should be in a ranged position rather than melee.
Yes, I get your point, but cast your mind back to Data Eduan VS Data Zahard. I know Eduan's position is SB, but that doesn't mean he's a slouch in melee combat. The reason they fought side by side when they were young was because they were the strongest.
 

V_TheHiddenAxis

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2024
Messages
1,998
Reaction score
5,237
Age
29
Country
Gotei 13
I don't think their relationship will be like Baam and AA. But eduan can be closer to V than other FHs on average. Him not being on good terms with zahard =/= him being very close to V either.
 

maverickframe_19

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 6, 2024
Messages
1,831
Reaction score
3,722
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
India
I think it would be interesting if V before his death told Eduan about him not ordering the death of Ameuz. I also feel Eduan only forgot the memories of what made them stop climbing. He remembers everything else. He's just biding his time for when Bam becomes the man worthy of the prophecy of Arlene. Data Eduan believed in Bam and took him under his wings to train him, but he did say the outside him probably doesn't believe in things like fate and prophecy. The thing is I do think the present Eduan does believe in the fate laid down by Arlene.
It's not beyond a khun to keep their enemies disguised as friends closer, Aguero climbed with Rachel even though he knew she pushed him.
 

Lonatian

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 4, 2024
Messages
2,680
Reaction score
2,823
Age
30
Country
Vietnam
I think it would be interesting if V before his death told Eduan about him not ordering the death of Ameuz. I also feel Eduan only forgot the memories of what made them stop climbing. He remembers everything else. He's just biding his time for when Bam becomes the man worthy of the prophecy of Arlene. Data Eduan believed in Bam and took him under his wings to train him, but he did say the outside him probably doesn't believe in things like fate and prophecy. The thing is I do think the present Eduan does believe in the fate laid down by Arlene.
It's not beyond a khun to keep their enemies disguised as friends closer, Aguero climbed with Rachel even though he knew she pushed him.
I feel like not everyone knows that V committed suicide and not everyone knows that he was blamed for Amizu's death. There's no way Team 11 would "confide" in V and Arlene or vice versa.

We know that Zahard killed Baam but the story doesn't seem to mention that everyone knows this. Traumerei clearly doesn't remember anything, and Gustang's memories are a lie.
 
Last edited:

zoradante1

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2021
Messages
996
Reaction score
1,971
Age
21
Country
Turkey
I feel like not everyone knows that V committed suicide and not everyone knows that he was blamed for Amizu's death. There's no way Team 11 would "confide" in V and Arlene or vice versa.

We know that Zahard killed Baam but the story doesn't seem to mention that everyone knows this. Traumerei clearly doesn't remember anything, and Gustang's memories are a lie.
i am also curious about this too.

How many FH's know who baam really is?

How many FH's know that Z killed Baam

How many FHs know V suicided or did they even erase the whole V person from their memories? i dont think rei even knows who V is. Probably gave it to levi
 
Top