^<v game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ well I think so ^^...

< ... is afraid ... because people do change Brazil and Argentina a lot :XD

V ... well ... ... so do you know ... ^^ ??? the countries
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Brazil and Argentina or the European ones?
< Wants to sleep
V Not tired?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ I am wide awake ... trying to beat my asian friend in her own language :XD

< ... I ... well the European ones huh ...

V so Portugal, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Russia * Europe ends in thew Urals... but there is alwyas books who considered Russia as Asian country* Romania, Greece, Bosnia, Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Lithuania, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Cyprus .... 23 coutries... Belarus, Belgium, Luxembourg, Holland, Albania damnnn ... 28 ... 2 to go ... Poland AND ...Andorra I DID IT hahahahaa
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Did you cheat? :oh
< Well, according to my list that I got in geography class, (I am not cheating in anyway right now, I just have super memory :noworry) Iceland, Finland, Norway, Sweden, Latvia, Lithuania, Russia, Estonia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Poland, Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Italy, San Marino, Vatican City, Greece, Macedonia, Albania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Austria, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Monaco, Andorra, Spain, Portugal, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Malta, Cyprus, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Liechtenstein :noworry

HA~ 49 :turtle

V Country overload?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ lol no no ... I love country names and locations ... see, I am a MAP freak ... if you wanna get me good ... ask about Africa :XD

< I could name like 20 countries when I was 12 or 10 ...

V likes maps ???
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Of course :nuts
< Favourite subject is geography :noworry I'm awesome at reading maps :XD
V Has good orientation?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ yep I do :XD ... just not good with streets :XD

< well ... ... I love looking at my Atlas :XD

V ever thought about doing maps ?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Kind of :oh
< Not sure about what I want to do yet :sweatdrop
V Knows what you want to do?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ not really ... :XD

< believes that you dont really have to worry about that sooo much

V so ... any other thoughts ?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Nope :oh
< Has a new set, location and flag now
V Noticed?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ Loved your new set :XD

< Has the good and old GIGN :XD

V is hyper ... completely HYPER
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Not really
< Is actually getting kind of tired :sweatdrop
V Gets tired in the afternoon sometimes? :XD
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ yeah many times ... so I just do seomthing to keep me awake ^^

< is thinking ... rather deeply ...

V never had a problem in life 8D!!!
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Of course I've had problems in life :XD
< Now that I think about it, I can't think of one right now
V Tends to forget a lot of things? :sweatdrop
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^quite the opposite ... i remember a lot :XD really a lot

< flash backs come and go ... it is really nice to remember a lot :XD

V remember when you were ... a ... kid ... ???
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Kind of :XD
< Remembers useless flashbacks for some reason :oh
V Thinks useless flashbacks are useless or awesome?
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ Awesome :XD

< loves any memory... even the creepy ones :XD

V had things you wish you have forgotten
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Definitely :notrust
< I think I'm getting better at hangman :XD
V Wants to be as good as Orgz in hangman? :shakefist
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ absolutely :XD

< was never good at hangman :XD

V sore loser :XD ????
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ No.... not really.... maybe..... yes ._.
< Likes winning :XD
V Likes winning as well?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top