^<v game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ You Facebook stalker. :oh Which reminds me, is it just me, or do you always wear a beanie/hat of some sort in your profile pics? :oh
< Is allergic to shellfish. *Cough* :shifty
V Likes eating seafood?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ Yeah... I wear headwear almost all the time now, mainly because I haven't gotten a haircut in a while. The fact that I have it in all my profile pics is probably just a coincidence, though.
< Likes shrimps and crab, not so much other seafood, though.
v Hates waking up to birds chirping?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
^ is ignoring me. :scry
< is being ingored. :fail
v will ignoe me? :scry

(LOL no one is answering :yelling)
 
Last edited:

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ :lmao:lmao:rofl:lmao:lmao
< Is freezing.
V Is having nice weather?
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
^ normal... pretty normal whether... (-25 :yelling)
< is laughing 'bout a certain person's goatee :rofl
V Will try to say something mean to me now? :p
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ No, because I'm nice like that. :noworry
< Ok, I'm not that cold now. :oh
V Is hungry?
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ I just ate, but I can still eat some more. :oh
< Is listening to Korean music
v Is listening to music too?
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
^ Yes.
> is listening to 80's music
V likes music from the 80's
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ Not my favorite decade, but it had its share of musical awesomeness. :amuse
< Hasn't been on MH for a few days. :o
v Is on MH every day?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Since it's the holidays, nearly everyday. :XD
< When school starts again, I'm gonna go into lurking mode again.
V Likes citrus fruits?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ LOVE 'EM!
< Buys lemons every time I go shopping. They're so yummy. :drool
v Likes smoothies more than milkshakes?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ True.
< Heh, my friends think I'm crazy when I randomly eat a slice of lemon. :XD
V Oranges or grapefruit?
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,340
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^ Oranges! But grapefruit is nice, too.
< Eats like 2-3 lemons every day. You're not crazy. I do it too! (what do you mean that doesn't prove anything? :yelling)
v Has never had Orangina?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Holy crap, 2-3 lemons everyday? :blink
< Never had Orangina, but it sounds nice. :amuse
V Has a high tolerance for sour candies.
 

After_Image

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2009
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
2,855
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
United States
^ True. I sometimes don't even make a face when I eat one. :noworry
< Is on Spring break but has nothing to do. ;-;
v Is keeping busy?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Heh, I have heaps of holiday homework to do, but I'm procrastinating.
< Procrastination = my worst enemy
V Procrastinates a lot? :scry
 

Asusp3v4x

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
3,322
Reaction score
889
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
^ I invented that word girl XD....

< I am the laziest person alive XD yet

V .... has beeen walking around and now your thigs are sticky XD ?


^ Likes MGS

< LIkes MGS

V Likes MGS ? XD
 
Last edited:

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
^not really :p
< is in a good mood
v read lots of mangas recently?
 

Iceiphoenix

Hunter x Queen
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
2,443
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
^ Not recently, due to school... Though I still keep up with the weekly updates of the manga series I already read. :D
< Hasn't picked up a new manga recently.
V Has found a good new series to read?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
^ Not really.
< is very happy that this game is still alive! < loved it when < was here before.
V has something interesting to say?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top