Discussion V resurrection?

harold.sota

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 24, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
19
Country
Germany
Probably this is very obscure. As fare as it is shown on the series, V has killed him self.

But there is a mystery item 'soul-stirring ladle', and Madoraco is searching like forever for the ladle. And from the floor of death we know that Arlene had two body's. Probably Bam's and V's. So I was just thinking what if Madoraco is in possession of both V's body and soul and want to resurrect V's, or to deatach his soul and use V's body as a vessel?
 

Uptamyo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 12, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
26
Country
Australia
As far as I can remember,she had bam's body and V's belongings. There was no mention of her preserving V's corpse. There's a very good chance that she might never appear again. The only person currently trying to get out of tower is Urek and maybe gustang also knows a few ways to get out of the tower. Arlene also doesn't have the immortality contract anymore since it was only valid for inside the tower.
 

Senoirmeow

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2020
Messages
229
Reaction score
166
Age
36
Country
United Kingdom
I personally think Akryung or however you spell it. Is the twisted corpse of V bound to follow orders from Headon so V has already been resurrected. He can use Shiwonryu, an irregular class move and also appears to be an irregular, though I speculate Headon gave him access to Shiwonryu, but every irregular aside from Phantaminum (Axis former human) has shown to be human. So that’s an odd one. Then again we know little of the “outside”. But his name translates to ghost, he appears to be an irregular somewhat, but barely speaks and only staggers his words.

Obviously if it was V he would be infinitesimally more powerful than Akryung is as he’s no doubt a Zahard level guy. But who knows.
I think Akryung would be V but who knows. I think we will get a flashback sequence in the next few arcs of what happened during Genesis and the war between Arlen, V and Zahard
 
Top