Re: Justin Bieber signed up on MH forums
I think potentially, the next wars we could see is the big war for One Piece in the end or maybe something between 2 yonkous.
Her df isn't anywhere near my favourites list, it was just done to better fit the role of Gorgon Sisters. She's a good fighter though, and held her own in the war at Marineford. Also Robin had been good female character and I also dig Sadichan; her squealing at people in pain and sadism are just too funny to see.
I think potentially, the next wars we could see is the big war for One Piece in the end or maybe something between 2 yonkous.
Her df isn't anywhere near my favourites list, it was just done to better fit the role of Gorgon Sisters. She's a good fighter though, and held her own in the war at Marineford. Also Robin had been good female character and I also dig Sadichan; her squealing at people in pain and sadism are just too funny to see.
.


I'll be stuck at my university's library to study for my first final exam on Monday. Probably from 9 am to 10 pm the whole weekend.

.