Vampire Manhwa/WEBTOON

ClinicalSpider

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
24
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone, I’m looking for a manes/WEBTOON that I read some time ago but I can’t find it anywhere. It was about a world with humans and mythical creatures but it was particular on humans and vampires and it was about a female lead with either long white or pink hair and she was a human and there was a vampire at her school, the male lead, who was from some sort of aristocratic family and he had dark short hair and he also had a side character brother with long black hair. The ML and FL fall in love but they separate at some point and they find each other again but this time the FL has become a vampire Hunter and there’s some war going on. They end up together tho and have a child. It’s a finished series. Does anyone know which one I’m talking about? PLZZZ HELP ME I’ve been looking for it for days 😭😭
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
4,163
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
 

Ray Barracuda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 26, 2024
Messages
3,153
Reaction score
4,163
Age
23
Gender
Male
Country
Uchiha Clan
How many could there possibly be that are exactly the same? 😭

Vampire hunter X devastingly handsome and powerful vampire male lead?

Bread and butter stories in the female audience group, from novels to webtoon though less common in webtoon form they're there.


Though there's always some slight variations here and there, it's still recognisable.
 

ClinicalSpider

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 3, 2024
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
24
Country
United Kingdom
well that’s all I can remember, it was quite a popular WEBTOON if I remember right, the artwork was really really beautiful and it was kind of a mix between a period and modern day setting
 
Top