Discussion Various Interesting Videos Online

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Kill Bill (Super Mario Style)

Ha ha ha, just watched it!!! Hilarious :thumbs
 

KaiserRyuujin

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Kill Bill (Super Mario Style)

@karasu
Heh heh well ya, I was expecting the ending music as well. But I think how they delivered it, was something I wasnt expecting. The way it was slightly spaced out worked brilliantly. I did like the steel ball effect, I also liked it when "GoGo" dashed towards "The Bride" and had that little running sound effect from Super Mario 3. Great stuff.

Well, I was mainly hitting this for the old Mario Fans. But so long as you enjoyed it's all good. ^^

@rykarreolacr

Terrific to hear! I am glad to deliver a piece for people to enjoy. ^^
 

Anax

Schrödinger's cat
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2005
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
86
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
The Funny Videos Online Thread

Come here and share what you found with us!! Let me be the first :D

Pirates and Ninjas... for some reason those two groups are enemies and if you want to know the truth behind it all, then watch this: Ninjas VS Pirates (movie trailer)

Naruto, Hatori Hanzo, Strider, Uma Thurman, the world of fiction of Ninja! So check out this ultimate tribute to them: HOLY SHIT! NINJAS!!!

Now, post what you have found!! :ossu
 

ILUVATAR

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 9, 2006
Messages
532
Reaction score
50
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Greece

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1

zypher

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2006
Messages
241
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Funny Videos Online Thread

DemonDays said:
Never underestimate cosplaying and riverdancing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUPOdgZeftc

Its the best thing you'll see all year.
That made me lol SOOOOOOOO hard XDDDD I've been in love with riverdance for years now (and have seen it multiple times <3)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
So, who knew this was real?

You might remember this from a Miller Lite commerical a while back. Well it's a real house, and this video has the full version. I'm stoked for Christmas. Enjoy all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmgf60CI_ks
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: So, who knew this was real?

YAHA.

I never saw the commercial, but I did see both videos of the house. The second was pretty neat, but the original still beats it. XD And the lights going along with the song is brilliant <3

I want a house like that. =/
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: So, who knew this was real?

Yea, I love Christmas, I want to do that one day... but I'm way too lazy...
 

ttxdragon

Dearly Missed ;__;
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
5,662
Reaction score
299
Gender
Hidden
Country
Venezuela
Re: So, who knew this was real?

that... was a commercial?
i got the link to the respective light shows 2-3 days after they got out... but... i never knew there was a commercial with it...

note to self: when you see something rather useless but funny, it could always be a commercial.....
 
Top