Discussion Vivi returning?

Cortes

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 10, 2021
Messages
120
Reaction score
114
Country
Germany
So, I have seen a lot of people talking about Vivi returning to the crew. Personally I am kind of indifferent about it. At one hand I like Vivi to return and may it only be for her meeting with Robin, on the other hand I am still getting bad emotions thinking about the gigantic waste of Yamato NOT joining as she should have.


So, IF Vivi does indeed return and rejoins for good this time what differences can we expect?
I mean, last time she was kind of a "passenger", no? And without WG after her.
Also, would she not need some sort of power-up? Conquerors Haki for example?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Not everyone needs to be all-mighty and powerful, just be able to handle themself.

I'm not sure She will join the SHs now, I think her adventure right now is recruiting and getting stronger. She will be a real important piece against the WG, of that I'm sure.
 
Top