Done Vocab Help

energizerbuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
I am working on a new chapter called Kimi wa Candy but I'm kind of stuck on some vocab.
I've used both of my dictionaries, google Translator, and some Japanese slang sites, but couldn't find what it meant.

Here's the page

I put spoiler on it, just in case.
haha,

Anways it's the part with the cell phone.
What's it exactly saying...

The kanji at the top is Reception??
SO reciving mail??

Then Itami Hiromare.
It's the name of a guy, I'm not sure if the last name is correct.

I have no idea what sera is but suki is like...

Wotaku I think is Otaku?
And then king, and watch.

Could a more expirenced Translator help -,- ??
おながいします!
 

Meriken

Translator
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
79
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
宏希 = Hiroki, I think.
受信メール = Inbox (Literally it's "Recieved Mail" but "Inbox' is the English term)
せら: It should be the name of the person who received the message?
TVちゃんぴょん: Reference to TVチャンピオン, a Japanese TV series that pits "masters" of various disciplines against each other in a contest.

Suggestion:
Inbox

Hiroki Itami

Today's TV Champion

Is Sera's favorite, Otaku kings---
(^0^)v Watch it.


Also, it's おねがいします, not おながいします (unless you were trying to be funny). :D
 

energizerbuni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 10, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
宏希 = Hiroki, I think.
受信メール = Inbox (Literally it's "Recieved Mail" but "Inbox' is the English term)
せら: It should be the name of the person who received the message?
TVちゃんぴょん: Reference to TVチャンピオン, a Japanese TV series that pits "masters" of various disciplines against each other in a contest.

Suggestion:
Inbox

Hiroki Itami

Today's TV Champion

Is Sera's favorite, Otaku kings---
(^0^)v Watch it.


Also, it's おねがいします, not おながいします (unless you were trying to be funny). :D
:D Thanks for all of your help
 
Top